Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Commercial Ideas

A Dee branded beer. Liney lager or something like that.

A Dee beer festival held at Dens with music, bbq and loads of different beers.

Get businesses to sponsor each barrel and get Dee fans to pour the beers with all funds going to youth development.

An open day for kids to watch players train, get autographs, face painting, beat the goalie, open bar etc.

Any more?

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Palace had a beer festival the saturday after speronis testeminial. Think they have one every year, it was well advertised around croydon! Would love dundee to have one but no doubt that would be to much for police scotland to control

Ye the Polis might have something to say about that. 

Beer

Festival sounds great!

As previously stated the built up area may be a draw back for approval however, a summer beer festival at the riverside training area would not disturb anyone, easy for BBQ and possibly a small kids sports events to generate the family day theme earlier in the day.

Start 12 noon with sports events with some parents and kids.

Some competitions such as : shooting at the bar challenge 3 shots for £2 best score wins season ticket or table for two in one of the lounges.

2pm meet the team.

3pm beer festival starts to get into swing with a BBQ throughout and music. Some young supporters bands getting good publicity and helping to raise funds.

Could well be a goer.

Some young supporters bands getting good publicity and helping to raise funds.

So far as i'm aware we are not allowed live music cause it's in a heavily built up residential area.

Why we can't get gigs at Dens which have been a good source of income in the past to St Johnstone, Aberdeen, Rangers etc.

I would put my full support behind a beer festival. Would even help run it and organize it.

We have a beer festival on the North Inch in Perth every year,although I don't bother with it myself my workmate goes to it and it seems to be a great day by all accounts with never any bother.

Adblock Detected