Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Sylla

Ludo*1

Previously thought Boateng was undroppable but Sylla has firmly cemented himself as one of our better players over the past few weeks with some stunning defensive midfield performances.

Be a shame if we never manage to get Boateng and Sylla working as a duo before the end of the season! What a pairing they should be on paper behind McCowan (or Cameron - who's another that can't be dropped just now!)

Great to have real quality all through the team for once instead of us spending our days arguing who's least worst!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

He proper bossed it in the first half from what I seen on Saturday, calm and composed in the CDM role which is what we’ve sorely lacked in recent years, Boateng has been like that tbf too but looks like serious competition now for that spot unless like you say the Doc gets them playing together before seasons end! 

Boy has talent, but just never hit the heights when you look at his career, again showing how connected TD is with his network, and recruitment. 

Remember a Viera type burst in his first game for Dee, was thinking he has something about him, but as you say Boateng has been brilliant too. If games persist we want to get an extension on him! Both players have been important, what a position to be in. 

He has been excellent the last few matches .

I didn't realise he was 30 which ,as said in previous post , is a real shame but I've no doubt he still has another 2 or three season left in him regardless .  .

I thought he looked very good on his debut then I have to admit  the jury was out for me thereafter which may have been down to him not really getting a proper run in the side , taking time to settle in or a combination of both .

I am a fan of Boateng but on the the showings over  the last couple of matches i don't see him getting back in on Sylas current form .

Great to have two quality players in that area competing for the jersey .

On 20/02/2024 at 18:47, Ludo*1 said:

Previously thought Boateng was undroppable but Sylla has firmly cemented himself as one of our better players over the past few weeks with some stunning defensive midfield performances.

Be a shame if we never manage to get Boateng and Sylla working as a duo before the end of the season! What a pairing they should be on paper behind McCowan (or Cameron - who's another that can't be dropped just now!)

Great to have real quality all through the team for once instead of us spending our days arguing who's least worst!

Absolutely re Boateng and Sylla together. Sylla has a bit more grit where Boeteng has the creative pass. If we could get them playing together would be great. Why not one on the left and one on the right just in front of the defence?

Adblock Detected