Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Young Ally Graham attracts interest from clubs down south

Hillydfc

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

@Gull83 and @Hillydfc

Sorry, but I had to remove your posts guys.

The articles you posted are copyrighted to DC Thomson and publishing them on the forum could land us in trouble with their legal department.

They have already fired us a warning shot about us displaying their articles on the forum in full in the past.

Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

26 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

@Gull83 and @Hillydfc

Sorry, but I had to remove your posts guys.

The articles you posted are copyrighted to DC Thomson and publishing them on the forum could land us in trouble with their legal department.

They have already fired us a warning shot about us displaying their articles on the forum in full in the past.

Thanks for your understanding on this matter.

Ok thanks, didn't realise.

Young lad seems a proper talent in the making, a regular in the Scotland U16s at this point. Shame we’ll likely never see him play for us thanks to the way talent-stealing in football is going, at least it’s on the Old Firm. You’d imagine Burnley are also keeping tabs and will get first refusal once he eventually moves on. Hopefully we see some kind of windfall when it does happen.

7 minutes ago, Smokiedee said:

Would have thought Burnley would be front of the queue given our setup with them.

Don't know anything about Ally Graham. But if Reports are true, it looks like he may develop into someone special.

That said, although I kinda agree with the point you're making Smokie, I also feel, that DFC/FPS are taking, a much

more "hands-on" involved, professional approach, to just about everything this season. If so, it is paying dividends.

This is all supposition on my part...But for a long time I felt, TK & JN kinda just ignored the football aspects of DFC.

If that was the case; This Season (for whatever reason) they're realising, what's happening on the Park is Important.

Both TK & JN (Presume, working well & more involved with TD & other staff) appear to be more active in all aspects.

And maybe to their (& manager's way of thinking) it does not automatically follow AG will go to Burnley All IMO. ;)

13 minutes ago, gedee said:

Don't know anything about Ally Graham. But if Reports are true, it looks like he may develop into someone special.

That said, although I kinda agree with the point you're making Smokie, I also feel, that DFC/FPS are taking, a much

more "hands-on" involved, professional approach, to just about everything this season. If so, it is paying dividends.

This is all supposition on my part...But for a long time I felt, TK & JN kinda just ignored the football aspects of DFC.

If that was the case; This Season (for whatever reason) they're realising, what's happening on the Park is Important.

Both TK & JN (Presume, working well & more involved with TD & other staff) appear to be more active in all aspects.

And maybe to their (& manager's way of thinking) it does not automatically follow AG will go to Burnley All IMO. ;)

As a junior member of the Happy Clappy Club it feels to me that as Project Campy comes closer to fruitition the more involved everyone has become. It is almost like we are taking the football side of things out of cold storage and are putting together a new team worthy of attracting a crowd to the new stadium.

It's as if we have been in a holding pattern on the park and with Dens while we were waiting for various issues to clear (Covid, planning permissions, building costs, funding etc) and now we are ready to proceed to the next stage.

38 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

As a junior member of the Happy Clappy Club it feels to me that as Project Campy comes closer to fruitition the more involved everyone has become. It is almost like we are taking the football side of things out of cold storage and are putting together a new team worthy of attracting a crowd to the new stadium.

It's as if we have been in a holding pattern on the park and with Dens while we were waiting for various issues to clear (Covid, planning permissions, building costs, funding etc) and now we are ready to proceed to the next stage.

NICELY PUT HAROLD...I feel exactly the same. And I' m sure we are not the only ones, who feel that way :happyyes:

Always good to hear that our youngsters are coming on.  The club is on the way up.  Having no knowledge of what is going on behind  the scenes, it would be good to hear that we are tying up arguably our most important individual, our manager. A great selection and a corner stone  of  what we may become. Hopefully we will be making it hard for him to leave - the best investment that we can make. In my opinion. . 

Adblock Detected