Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dee Supporting Footballers

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Pat Liney.   Just guesing of course.

Pat Liney was a St Mirren supporter before he signed for Dundee.

He told me that when he was my tour guide for my tour of Dens Park in December 2013.

I asked Pat if it was difficult playing against the team he supported and he told me that as soon as a he signed for Dundee he was no longer a St Mirren supporter and Dundee was his team.

The same goes for all professional footballers when they sign for a team that they did not previously support.

Turncoat Stevie Campbell was a Dee.

I think Kevin Mac is a Dee.

Still is mate, my old boy speaks to stevie all the time when he comes in to tesco kingsway where he works. They were basically best mates at school and ma old man always said he was the biggest dee he knew, Dundee daft! Shocked ma dad when he went to the dabs though and found it strange when he was celebrating some of their goals like they had won the WC

Edited by Derrygunner

What about big Rab.

Rab was, and still is to a certain extent a big Motherwell fan.

Although he probably divides his 'love' to us and Celtic these days.

Pretty sure before he joined us the second time round he came back from England just for the opportunity to go on trial for Well before we snapped him up - could be wrong on that.

I'd always known Bobby Mann as a Dee fan and certainly know him as that.

Still is mate, my old boy speaks to stevie all the time when he comes in to tesco kingsway where he works. They were basically best mates at school and ma old man always said he was the biggest dee he knew, Dundee daft! Shocked ma dad when he went to the dabs though and found it strange when he was celebrating some of their goals like they had won the WC

What about when he got married in tangerine and black?!

What about when he got married in tangerine and black?!

Didn't know that, if that's true then he can get tae feck.. Don't know him it all, it's all my old man who speaks to him all the time, he still speaks of us fondly but wether he's an avid fan anymore I'm no so sure. Obviously not going by getting married in those colours.. 😳

Adblock Detected