Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Jersey sizing

Gallieleo

Hi folks. I’m looking to get some help. I’m wanting to buy the home jersey but I live abroad and don’t want to get the sizing wrong. I have a 44” chest and usually wear L or XL but the size chart on the club shop website is pointing me to a 2XL. This seems excessive - even for my gut. Can any of ye confirm if the size chart on the club’s online store is accurate or even better, if one of ye have a L or XL home jersey for this season, can you tell me what the chest measurement is? Shipping, customs and taxes are extortionate so I can’t risk having to deal with returns. 

Hon the dark blues. 

Cheers

spacer.png

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 hours ago, Gallieleo said:

Hi folks. I’m looking to get some help. I’m wanting to buy the home jersey but I live abroad and don’t want to get the sizing wrong. I have a 44” chest and usually wear L or XL but the size chart on the club shop website is pointing me to a 2XL. This seems excessive - even for my gut. Can any of ye confirm if the size chart on the club’s online store is accurate or even better, if one of ye have a L or XL home jersey for this season, can you tell me what the chest measurement is? Shipping, customs and taxes are extortionate so I can’t risk having to deal with returns. 

Hon the dark blues. 

Cheers

spacer.png

id be taking a 3xl if i was you ,I'm usually an xl and the 3xl fits like a glove (compared to last years 2xl that made me look pregnant.)

4 hours ago, tommy the tap in king said:

id be taking a 3xl if i was you ,I'm usually an xl and the 3xl fits like a glove (compared to last years 2xl that made me look pregnant.)

The poster stated they normally wear L or XL though? 

I am the same sizing (usually XL but some times L) and wear 44” coveralls at work if that helps. I haven’t bought a strip for the past 2 years but the last one I got was XL and was fine. 

Id call the club shop if you can and ask their advice as they are usually quite helpfull

19 hours ago, dblair said:

The poster stated they normally wear L or XL though? 

I am the same sizing (usually XL but some times L) and wear 44” coveralls at work if that helps. I haven’t bought a strip for the past 2 years but the last one I got was XL and was fine. 

Id call the club shop if you can and ask their advice as they are usually quite helpfull

there made by macron now and there material is so tight , that's why you need to go above your normal size my rugby top is the exact same.

Adblock Detected