Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Mellon, Donnelly, Sylla, Boateng and / or Mulligan.............

Surely starters on Saturday?

Can't really see Mulligan, Sylla and Boateng in the same side but surely Sylla's a banker? Main isn't ready for first team football yet (not necessarily saying he's bee a signing for next season with that comment) and Mellon is just a good bit more mobile than Main.

I'd also be happy enough, now that they have 90 under their belts, with Portales and Lamie and starting alongside Donnelly if he goes with a three again. Shaughnessy needs to rest for a few games - again IMO

I know none of that will be fully practical / popular / possible but I just think we need to freshen up a bit.

Also, after the humpings we've had from the OF, I'm beginning to think that despite the financial benefits I'd rather be bottom six than face another two in the top six.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
19 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Surely starters on Saturday?

Can't really see Mulligan, Sylla and Boateng in the same side but surely Sylla's a banker? Main isn't ready for first team football yet (not necessarily saying he's bee a signing for next season with that comment) and Mellon is just a good bit more mobile than Main.

I'd also be happy enough, now that they have 90 under their belts, with Portales and Lamie and starting alongside Donnelly if he goes with a three again. Shaughnessy needs to rest for a few games - again IMO

I know none of that will be fully practical / popular / possible but I just think we need to freshen up a bit.

Also, after the humpings we've had from the OF, I'm beginning to think that despite the financial benefits I'd rather be bottom six than face another two in the top six.

Agree with all of that. Some seriously poor showings last night but not the end of the world as some would have us think.

Even on the limited time he has had on the pitch Mellon looks the sharpest striker we have. In the cold light of day Sylla and Donnelly did nothing to warrant being left out although I was one advocating leaving Donnelly out before the game.

Your last paragraph will be contentious to some but I get where you are coming from. For the life of me I just don't get this Boateng/Sylla thing.

On 29/02/2024 at 08:11, Attilio said:

Agree with all of that. Some seriously poor showings last night but not the end of the world as some would have us think.

Even on the limited time he has had on the pitch Mellon looks the sharpest striker we have. In the cold light of day Sylla and Donnelly did nothing to warrant being left out although I was one advocating leaving Donnelly out before the game.

Your last paragraph will be contentious to some but I get where you are coming from. For the life of me I just don't get this Boateng/Sylla thing.

Any footballer will want to improve and show everyone watching they are better than the showing against Celtic.

I reckon Killie will start Van Veen : which means we need a quick and strong defence, the way Donnelly handled the big pacey ST J lad was impressive...........

Adblock Detected