Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Cameron

Needs to step up imo. 0 assists in the league this season and I feel he is a bit of a luxury we can’t afford.

McCowan has been the main man in the midfield but if he is going to be wing back in McGhees absence then Cameron really needs to step up. As has been discussed a lot on here, there has been something lacking in the midfield. Sylla (or Boateng earlier in the season) plus McCowan are starters but I don’t think Cameron has really claimed that 3rd slot. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

He has scored four goals? Someone will know and has been outstanding to anonymous. Its his first season in the top league FFS.

Yes first season so allowing for inconsistency. If he gets his chance in the next couple of games I hope he grabs it. 

Interesting topic as I personally think Cameron has done well this season. I agree he has been a bit up and down this season but so have the team.

After seeing this I automatically thought of Barron at Aberdeen - similar ages, position and stature. Both play for the U-21s and an SPL team.  Barron has a far bigger reputation and has been linked with some big moves. When you look at their stats however, there is not much between them.

Perhaps we should appreciate what we have a little bit (in Cameron) more as I am sure if we were linked or signed someone like Barron, we would be very happy with such a signing.

IMG_8347.jpeg

IMG_8345.jpeg

While I think he has struggled a wee bit since the winter break, I find it a tad harsh to criticise a 21 year old playing for the first time in the premiership. He’s scored an average a goal every 6 games in the league and 1 in less than every 5 games in his 114 senior appearances. Not bad for someone so young and still learning. 

1 hour ago, DFC1988 said:

Interesting topic as I personally think Cameron has done well this season. I agree he has been a bit up and down this season but so have the team.

After seeing this I automatically thought of Barron at Aberdeen - similar ages, position and stature. Both play for the U-21s and an SPL team.  Barron has a far bigger reputation and has been linked with some big moves. When you look at their stats however, there is not much between them.

Perhaps we should appreciate what we have a little bit (in Cameron) more as I am sure if we were linked or signed someone like Barron, we would be very happy with such a signing.

IMG_8347.jpeg

IMG_8345.jpeg

Barron can do both defending and creating. Cameron can't tackle and has no defensive awareness. I hope Robertson has a chance as I reckon if he does he will be starting for us.

For the sake of his career Lyall probably needs to move on at the end of this season. There will be some that would say if he was a loan player they wouldn't keep him beyond the end of this season anyway.

For me, he is a talented and creative midfielder thats development has slowed as the team has progressed from mid table championship to potential top six SPFL, but this had to be expected, combine the tougher opponents and the ever changing midfield around him and you would expect his development to slow. I hope he is here for a while yet and we get the best out of him before we get a healthy fee with a sell on clause.

Not meant as a dig at the OP as Mr Grande is a good poster, but there are some that are happy to write off players younger and younger.........but then what do we know.......there were fans saying earlier in the season that Sylla should never wear the jersey again and he would never be a footballer.

Cameron had the ability to be a top player but not sure he had the desire and drive to get there.

Kille first goal on Saturday,Hearts goal at Tynecastle immediately come to mind-no doubt quite a few others.

Inless he learns how to tackle and break up play he won't become a premiership regular.

Adblock Detected