Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

4 games to go

Going to go right to the last game I think. 
We play Rangers H, StJ A, Motherwell H, Aberdeen A. 
Hibs play Livi H, rangers A, StJ H, Motherwell A. 
Not much in it in terms of fixtures. Expect us to lose+win and them to win+lose the next 2 which would put us a point ahead with 2 to play. Tight!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, QuesoGrande said:

Not much in it in terms of fixtures. Expect us to lose+win and them to win+lose the next 2 which would put us a point ahead with 2 to play. Tight!

Motherwell not out of it either

I'd say Hibs are every bit as likely to drop points than we are - look at last night when holding on for another few seconds would have left them heavy favourites for 6th. 

I'm pessimistically looking at 5 points for us and Hibs to pick up 6 with Well 7. That would leave us and Hibs looking at GD which is in their favour at the moment. Much as I'd love a point v Rangers, losing by just the odd goal would boost our top 6 hopes a fair bit. 

8 hours ago, QuesoGrande said:

It's great to be in the big league and to have something to play for other than a relegation battle even if it is only the top 6. The money we can generate will be fantastic with next season in mind and it really is that 'free hit' that people talk about and a chance to get our 'playing the OF house' in order with a view on how we tackle these games next season. 

Both Hibs, Dundee and outsiders Motherwell will drop points so really it's anyone's imo and there for the taking. A point on Sunday would be a massive confidence booster.

17 hours ago, QuesoGrande said:

True, they will surely beat Aberdeen at home at the weekend which would likely leave them only a point behind us. 

Despite their horror show last night I fancy the Dons to get at least a draw on Saturday

I do reckon 7 points does it, hibs i think will match that so obviously we would secure top 6. I dont see motherwell beating both hibs & st.mirren and i think aberdeen will nick a point from them at the weekend.

Two wins v saints & motherwell, draw away to aberdeen🤞.

Whatever happens, what a season for us! 

13 hours ago, Densparker said:

I few hadn't dropped stupid points when in a winning position in a couple of games we would be safe in 5th at least.

Hibs could say the same - such as just last Wednesday and probably a few others as well. 

Adblock Detected