Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Rangers (17th April 2024) Match thread

Match Thread  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result be in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Taipei said:

2-1 Dundee and 7 injuries to them, blowing their title hopes.

Is that too much to ask for..

Couldn’t give a flying f*ck who wins the league if it’s not us. A point would be great all things considered. I have a feeling we will be more competitive this time round 

Would like to see Boateng play. I’d play Cameron further forward as he’s not good defending on the edge of the box. Sylla marking Lawrence, Boateng marking Diomande and McCowan on Lundstrum. I would let Cameron do his own thing further up the pitch which would occupy a Rangers player 

7 hours ago, Luke said:

Would like to see Boateng play. I’d play Cameron further forward as he’s not good defending on the edge of the box. Sylla marking Lawrence, Boateng marking Diomande and McCowan on Lundstrum. I would let Cameron do his own thing further up the pitch which would occupy a Rangers player 

The balance hasn't been quite right when both Sylla and Boateng have played together previously. Cameron retaining his place (which he probably deserves to) would mean Tiffoney dropping out and that would probably be unfair on him. I personally see TD tweaking the system but I don't see Sylla and Boateng playing together. Tiffoney will play a deeper role and the wingbacks might change but that's about it imo.

I agree, Sylla and Boateng together doesn't seem to work.  It also takes away our ability to get up the park like we do when Cameron and McCowan are playing.

I like your idea of Tiffoney dropping slightly deeper to give us another body in midfield.  

Hopefully Beck will be back and I personally would prefer Dodgson at RWB rather than Costello, unless Mulligan is fit.

Minimal changes if any for this one surely after a great performance on Wednesday, albeit, Rangers are going to be a lot lot better than that awful Aberdeen side and will be hurting from last night with the pressure on during a title run in so it's going to be a very difficult game.

Sunday lunchtime kick offs are pretty much always subdued affairs atmosphere and game wise compared to all the other kick off slots, so hopefully that helps us.

Beck for Dodgson would be the only change I'd be tempted into making and that would be harsh on Dodgson who was decent on Wednesday, but you want your strongest team on.

Will be a tough shift for Main as Tiffoney will probably have to sit deeper as others have said. Maybe see Mellon or Bak in the second half this time for fresh legs.

Trying my hardest not to look forward to the game as we're let down just about every time against the OF in recent Prem seasons, but Wednesday night gives you hope that we can make more of a game of it this time.

Adblock Detected