Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Derry Vieria

TC86

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 hours ago, TC86 said:

Mo Sylla starting to live up to the name a few lads in the Bobby Cox were giving him last night .

This guy looks a very good player  on the form he has shown recently and IMO  the perfect foil for Lyall & Luke to go do their thing  .

I am a fan of Boateng , I think he is  a very talented footballer and first half of the season  I would say he was integral to our side . I didn't see Mo getting in the team ahead of him  so fair play to  Sylla for biding his time patiently then making himself almost undroppable now that he has gotten his chance 

I think our recruitment has been excellent this season and none more so than the big man .

Guys behind me in the Derry gave him that nickname against Hearts a few weeks back, had me in stitches but I think there is some truth! Just gets better week by week. 

8 hours ago, Billy Pirie said:

I'm loving the contribution big Mo is providing to the team just now and even more happy that he's our player and not a loanee. 

I was listening to the "Twa teams one street " podcast earlier and they said Sylla's contract is up at the end of the season..just checked Wikipedia, according to that site, he's on a two year contract...perhaps I misheard.

6 hours ago, Napper said:

I was listening to the "Twa teams one street " podcast earlier and they said Sylla's contract is up at the end of the season..just checked Wikipedia, according to that site, he's on a two year contract...perhaps I misheard.

His contract definitely isn't up, we paid the fee that other clubs wouldn't to gain his Hartlepool release and he's here until I think the end of next season.

Adblock Detected