Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

TDBF Player of the Season 2023/24

Who is your player of the season?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your player of the season?

• Legzdins
    • McCracken
    • Sharp
    • Carson
    • Dodgson
    • Astley
    • Shaughnessy
    • McGhee
    • Lamie
    • Donnelly
    • Portales
    • Beck
    • Cameron
    • Mulligan
    • McCowan
    • Roberston
    • Boateng
    • Sylla
    • Lamb
    • Tiffoney
    • Main
    • Bakayoko
    • Robinson
    • Howley
    • Mellon
    • Costelloe

How time flies!

The start of the season doesn't seem that long ago and here we are just over a month or so left of this season!

May seem a little early to start thinking on Player of the Season, but I thought I would get the ball rolling as we are getting into the tail end of what has been a better season than most of us expected.

So, who was your Player of the Season 2023 and why?

I'll start by saying, there is probably a very obvious choice for this season, so I am going to go against the grain here and vote differently from others.

The player of the season for me is Trevor Carson.

Yes, he has made silly mistakes, but tell me which player hasn't?

However, since joining, he has become the backbone of the team. He can come off his line when needed, marshal his defence well, and is a fantastic shot stopper.

He has singly handed saved us more points with some of his fantastic saves this season. It's good to have a keeper that can save penalties!!

The best keeper we have had for a long time.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

McCowan, by a good bit for me.

While Beck has a higher ceiling than McCowan, McCowan is our most important player, and our most effective. McCowan has done it since August, he has been a very consistent performer, with only a handful of poor games.

Not only is Luke McCowan our poty by quite a considerable distance, he deserves to be in the running for the league's poty.

While Shankland likely win it (rightly so), there won't be many players to have been as consistently excellent right throughout the season as wee Luke.

2 hours ago, Taipei said:

McCowan, by a good bit for me.

While Beck has a higher ceiling than McCowan, McCowan is our most important player, and our most effective. McCowan has done it since August, he has been a very consistent performer, with only a handful of poor games.

Now we have a penalty saver and penalty taker!! 🤣

McCowan for me , he’s really stepped up in the top league this season , very consistent so far , and just ahead of Beck who is gonna miss a good few games now , so that made my mind up 

Got to be Luke McCowan. His game has come on a ton this season and he is adaptable and flexible. I've seen Doc move him around a few times this year and he fills each role seamlessly. Great season - extend contract please.

Adblock Detected