Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

That VAR decision!

Michael Stewart cannot believe that VAR took FOUR minutes to confirm Ryan McGowan's disallowed goal against Dundee!

Just an utter shambles of a decision, who-ever was behind that VAR screen needs to have a good look at themselves.

The state of the Rangers fans in that tweet..... 不

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
5 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Michael Stewart cannot believe that VAR took FOUR minutes to confirm Ryan McGowan's disallowed goal against Dundee!

Just an utter shambles of a decision, who-ever was behind that VAR screen needs to have a good look at themselves.

The state of the Rangers fans in that tweet..... 不

He talks the same sense us fans do and the fans of The The Rangers and Hearts don't like it.

f*ck them.

1 hour ago, Daniel Watson said:

Agree 100%

It doesnt look like they will ever stop use of VAR anytime soon. So I would suggest that they trial using a VAR team from down south, it could remove the perception of bias, plus I would put them on the clock 30 seconds max. If Ref is called to screen, give him 30 secs to get there and 30 seconds to decide. We need to stop this 4 minute pish.

5 minutes ago, dfc64 said:

Ffs McGowan pushed the defender and then headed it out keepers hands

No foul was given for the push and truthfully it would've been really soft.

The clip needs to be watched frame by frame to see if McGowan actually headed it out of his hands and, like I said, he has, at the most, one finger on the ball at the time. If he doesn't then the goal should stand.

We can be as bemused as we want about it but I totally understand why the check took as long as it did.

20 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Have you seen it?

McCracken had at the most one finger on the ball at the time McGowan headed it.

Extremely tight call. Both sportscene pundits agreed with McFadden saying goal should have stood.

U mustve seen something different to me

Adblock Detected