Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Philips

Thought the saints player Philips was good yesterday string and confident in the middle of the park.

You think we should be looking too next season already. 

He's one I think we should and out of contract end of season 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Sinkie said:

Thought the saints player Philips was good yesterday string and confident in the middle of the park.

I am led to believe has an offer from Hearts on the table, but is looking to go back down South or abroad.  Good player.

Wouldn't be due too much since he hasn't been at St Johnstone for much of his development years.

Levein said he wants to go back down South/abroad hence why he rejected a new deal with them but Hearts are rumoured to be in for him.

He'd be quite the coup.

4 minutes ago, Luke said:

I would rather have Boateng back. We also have Josh, Fin and Max who are good enough.

Boateng and Robertson have hardly had a sniff of a game since Christmas and max is clearly not rated too highly by the gaffer mate. Josh has only been a bit part player too. Not saying they can’t improve and kick on but to build on this season we need to add more quality given we will lose a number of the quality loanees

4 hours ago, Sinkie said:

Looks a quality player. Always think he looks almost muscle bound in a way though. 

1 minute ago, dblair said:

Boateng and Robertson have hardly had a sniff of a game since Christmas and max is clearly not rated too highly by the gaffer mate. Josh has only been a bit part player too. Not saying they can’t improve and kick on but to build on this season we need to add more quality given we will lose a number of the quality loanees

Don’t see all 3 of them being with us next season. They need a run of games to prove themselves and they are not going to get it. Sylla Cameron and McCowan seem nailed on if we can keep them and we need a reliable backup so chances are limited. I could see Max and Finn moving on. 

2 minutes ago, dblair said:

I think we will see a few of the younger players possibly leave at the end of the season. Maybe Anderson, Robertson and Mulligan will make way in order to bring in other players.

From the players who have come through the ranks to be a first team regular, is Cameron, and we will probably have bigger clubs knocking at his door very soon.

2 hours ago, Luke said:

I would rather have Boateng back. We also have Josh, Fin and Max who are good enough.

To add to what @dblair has said Max is never gonna play here again under Docherty. Anyone who's watched ICT this season would see he's miles off the standards our midfielders have set this season, last weekend he was absolutely brutal against Utd.

1 hour ago, QuesoGrande said:

Don’t see all 3 of them being with us next season. They need a run of games to prove themselves and they are not going to get it. Sylla Cameron and McCowan seem nailed on if we can keep them and we need a reliable backup so chances are limited. I could see Max and Finn moving on. 

TD likes Fin but the player himself might want to move on. He had loans lined up at 2 different clubs earlier this year but the manager wouldn't let him go. A 6 monther might suit both parties then a re-evaluation in January 2025.

Adblock Detected