Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Motherwell (Home, 06th Apr 2024) Match thread

Match Thread  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result be in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

..Dundee1617badge.png V Motherwell_FC_crest.png

The Scot Foam Stadium

6th April 2024

3:00 pm

TICKET INFORMATION

Tickets for Dundee v Motherwell on Sat 6th April 2024 at Scot foam Stadium are now on sale from Dundee FC.

Tickets for Dundee supporters can be purchased in person from the ticket office or online from the club’s ticket website.

Ticket Prices

• Adults: £26.00
  • Concessions: £16.00
  • Under 18's: £12.00
  • Under 12’s: £4.00

Dundee FC Ticket Opening Hours

Ticket Office: 01382 767039

• Monday: 10 am – 5 pm
  • Tuesday: 10 am – 5 pm
  • Wednesday: 10 am – 5 pm
  • Thursday: 10 am – 5 pm
  • Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
  • Saturday (Non-Match Day): 10 am-1 pm

TICKET EXCHANGE

If you have a ticket you would like to sell or give away - CLICK HERE

LIVE STREAMING

Live stream for international subscribers, audio for UK subscribers for the cinch Prem match against Motherwell CLICK HERE

MY STARTING 11

1. McCracken
  2. Dodgson
  3. Shaughnessy
  4. Donnelly
  5. Portales
  6. McGhee
  7. McCowan
  8. Sylla
  9. Cameron
  10. Bakayoko
  11. Tiffoney

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
23 minutes ago, FanDee said:

If this game is off,I think we will be severly punished. Can't afford another postponement.

If the rain is gonna be as bad as some are saying and the game gets postponed, before giving us grief the ref should also see if the dump would be playable, if not end of story and if it was playable then the top brass can then rip us a new one

Totally understand that we're getting way higher than average rainfall amounts the last several months and rain is forecast every day this week, but there can't be a single other support in the country probably rightly worrying on a Monday in April that their Saturday home game is going to be off. 

Just a terrible situation for the club and support really.

Saturday and Rangers at Dens need played before the split.

41 minutes ago, FanDee said:

If this game is off,I think we will be severly punished. Can't afford another postponement.

Looks like we are going to be unlucky yet again with the timing of the bad weather after two saturdays when Dens would have been playable. Yes the pitch is dodgy but a bit of luck weather wise wouldn't go amiss. If off it'll have to be played asap due to the split fixtures needing to be announced asap after 13th. Week after that is free so long as the wait doesn't hold up the fixtures.

1 minute ago, troodee1893 said:

Looks like we are going to be unlucky yet again with the timing of the bad weather after two saturdays when Dens would have been playable. Yes the pitch is dodgy but a bit of luck weather wise wouldn't go amiss. If off it'll have to be played asap due to the split fixtures needing to be announced asap after 13th. Week after that is free so long as the wait doesn't hold up the fixtures.

The week after is free for a Motherwell rearrangement but not a Rangers rearrangement as they're in the Scottish cup semis.

I'm mentioning our game against them too as the forecast doesn't look much better the week after this either.

Hopefully we're worrying over nothing and the club get both on. 

47 minutes ago, FanDee said:

And I would hope we severely fight it. 

There’s obviously an issue with the drainage, but what do the SPFL expect us to do about it now? Stop the rain?

By all means fine us for having inadequate drainage in the first place. But I don’t see why the number of postponed games should come into when there’s no way of remedying things between one game and the next. 

One thing that probably is certain, is our final game will be away. The SPFL won’t want to risk a postponement when all games in whatever half we find ourselves in need to kick off at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

The week after is free for a Motherwell rearrangement but not a Rangers rearrangement as they're in the Scottish cup semis.

I'm mentioning our game against them too as the forecast doesn't look much better the week after this either.

Hopefully we're worrying over nothing and the club get both on. 

Hope so too. The only positive is that the weather is forecast windy with the rain moving quickly rather than slow moving fronts that have dumped huge amounts of rain over 12/18 hours periods before our postponements this season.

Adblock Detected