Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tim Keyes Visit

I saw that a few people were wondering why Tim Keyes was over here.

Seems that Doc is to hold talks later this week with Keyes, and he will get a chance to lay out his plans regarding recruitment for next season.

Quote from Doc from the paper:

“We’ll get a good catch-up this week because he’s here for a wee while,” Docherty said.

“It’s great to see him.

“And I was really pleased to look up at the director’s box on Saturday and to see Tim and John (Nelms) and all the guys up there really celebrating.

“It was a brilliant win and I think they enjoyed seeing the real synergy there is between the players and fans.

“It was good for the owners to see that because there is a really strong bond between the players and the fans.”

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

“It was a brilliant win and I think they enjoyed seeing the real synergy there is between the players and fans.

“It was good for the owners to see that because there is a really strong bond between the players and the fans.”

Testing that bond to the limit with the new prices!

15 minutes ago, thegen65 said:

Hearing that there is a new investor coming in and Nelms to concentrate on the new stadium. John Neace is the guy riumoured to be  investing.

Louisville City FC's chairman. Pretty successful side in the tier below the MLS in the States. Won the USL cup twice in their 6 years of existance.

4 hours ago, Davydook said:

Hopefully extend Docherty's contract whilst he's over as well.

Docherty is our key individual. I get the rolling contracts given what we have had to suffer, manager-wise, , but I would hope Docherty has proven to be a deserved exception to that rule. Make it difficult for him to choose to leave. He is a Dundonian now, by adoption.

2 hours ago, thegen65 said:

Hearing that there is a new investor coming in and Nelms to concentrate on the new stadium. John Neace is the guy riumoured to be  investing.

Where are you hearing this name from? Seems like a successful businessman with a link to football who Tim Keyes may know, so a possibility. 

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Louisville City FC's chairman. Pretty successful side in the tier below the MLS in the States. Won the USL cup twice in their 6 years of existance.

Neace has been their chairman for 7 years so since their beginning. 

1 hour ago, Double Blue said:

Where are you hearing this name from? Seems like a successful businessman with a link to football who Tim Keyes may know, so a possibility. 

@thegen65 has fingers in many pies so to speak, could be nothing but I'd be surprised if there isn't at least a little truth in this rumour.

Adblock Detected