Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

How to Purchase Season Tickets for 2024/25.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
20 minutes ago, TC86 said:

I was wondering does anyone know if  they offer a payment plan ? 

Yes they are, but you don’t get your ticket until final payment has been received..think i read that anyway 

Sorry in advance if it's me being dumb but I'm trying to renew me and my son's season ticket for next season and I have an email to renew my season ticket but my son obviously doesn't (he's an under 12) does that mean I'll need to go in to the shop to renew his?

45 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Sorry in advance if it's me being dumb but I'm trying to renew me and my son's season ticket for next season and I have an email to renew my season ticket but my son obviously doesn't (he's an under 12) does that mean I'll need to go in to the shop to renew his?

A few of us in this situation and it sounds like it is the shop for us. You could contact the shop and ask them to associate your sons ticket with your email address but that would entail getting through by phone. A shop visit is maybe the easiest.

53 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Your sons ticket will be there once you input your barcode number that was sent to you

Adblock Detected