Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

European Under 21's

These days, any disappointment I have in Scotland not reaching the finals of any major tournaments is usually covered by watching England make a complete ar** of it almost every time.  The last couple of weeks have been no exception.  Good, close season entertainment for me.

I think the Swedish player that said that England were overrated hit the nail on the head completely tbh but then maybe he knew more players than me because I had never heard  of half of the English players.

I'm afraid our neighbours need to learn some reality in this situation.

1.  Just because some biased newspapers say that 'this is the best chance England have had to go all the way' doesn't mean it's just going to happen.  I would imaging most of these journos have never played competitive football in their lives.

2.  An armful of tattoos does not mean you are immediately elevated to the level of being a quality or international class player.  You may think your tattoos are better than David Beckhams but it doesn't guarantee you'll be anywhere near as successful as him.

3.  The media are not going to tell you are shyte or 'not good enough' before you go to these tournaments for fear of being accused of treason.  They will wait until you f.uck it up then tear you apart limb from limb, as they are the masters of hindsight.

4.  Just because you are signed by Chelsea doesn't mean you are automatically good enough to play for your international team.  Especially if you haven't even started a first team game for them.

5.  Harry Kane isn't Roy of the Rovers or even Billy the Fish.

Good entertainment though peeps and better luck next time.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Historically I've enjoyed England's various banana skin campaigns over the years, the 'hand of ***' being a particular highlight but I find I care less and less about our 'Celticly challenged' neighbours. Even in recent times I used to buy the shirts of the countries in England's group to p*ss off the morris dancers I worked with. They're just another country now, maybe I'm growing up.  :(

Adblock Detected