Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Clarkson Signs For Motherwell

Have to say, I'm not disappointed in that. They'll be another team challenging for the top 6 you'd imagine if they recover from the disastrous season they've just had. Other than his 8 in 8, he was more than a man down for us.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the type of player he is. Poacher. If he was in a team that creates a lot he'll score goals. Wasn't a coincidence his best spell come when he played in a front trio with Stewart and Harkins. His run ended when Stewart and then subsequently Harkins got injured. He'll score goals if given chances.

Just the type of player he is. Poacher. If he was in a team that creates a lot he'll score goals. Wasn't a coincidence his best spell come when he played in a front trio with Stewart and Harkins. His run ended when Stewart and then subsequently Harkins got injured. He'll score goals if given chances.

I agree, give him the opportunity, play to his strengths and he will score goals. However, after his goals he either lost his confidence or lost his way and became a man down for us. His constant looking for a foul and arguing with the ref didn't help him either.

Good luck to him, will always be thankful for those 8 goals and the run he had with them.

I think Hemming will be a much better striker for us, even though he hasn't been proven at this level.

A bit worrying. If he raises his game against us like he did against Motherwell, he'll cause us problems.

Be interesting to see if Motherwell are able to play to his strengths and feed him chances in the box.

They won't get a chance. We have 6/7 of our players in our team as attacking. 4/5 defending. Maybe less if we have wing backs. He will be to busy trying to defend against us to attack I think.

I wish him well. As said, after such a rampant start, he left me and others bewildered with his sudden drop of form (goals)

The fa''in doon awe the time.The chasing efter the refs, was definitely getting me doon. But I would like to see him get his

goal scoring touch back ..... as said, no' against us of coorse.

Ivan I partly agree with you, however he was dreadful from the time the scoring run finished. Incapable of holding the ball up and very immobile.

I agree but that's not his role. His role was being alive in the box and sniffing out chances, which he did brilliantly. Asking him to play deep or as a lone front man isn't his game. For that reason I would have kept him as someone to throw on when you need a goal, not as a starter. Infinitely more valuable to the squad than tank for example.

Good luck to him (other than v us :-))

Adblock Detected