Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Friendly v Lech Poznan

I am in the process of arranging my trip to Poland for the pre season friendlies. I am going to fly to Berlin direct from Edinburgh with EasyJet as this suits me better than flying Ryanair/Wizz and then get the train from there to Poznan. Do we know yet which ground we will be playing at for the friendly in Poznan, before I book my accommodation.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, Bigmac60 said:

I am in the process of arranging my trip to Poland for the pre season friendlies. I am going to fly to Berlin direct from Edinburgh with EasyJet as this suits me better than flying Ryanair/Wizz and then get the train from there to Poznan. Do we know yet which ground we will be playing at for the friendly in Poznan, before I book my accommodation.

IMG_1911.png

17 minutes ago, Double Blue said:

So our friendly is about 56kn nw of Poznan.

If this friendly is to be played in Wronki, which as you rightly say is 56km from Poznan. Will have to reassess if it is now worth the hassle to travel to Poland

5 hours ago, Bigmac60 said:

51 minutes ago, Bigmac60 said:

If this friendly is to be played in Wronki, which as you rightly say is 56km from Poznan. Will have to reassess if it is now worth the hassle to travel to Poland

Me and the young lass had everything ready to go, Edn-Ltn-Ltn-Poz and 2 nights in Poznan old town for £580 but were hanging off from booking as we didn't want to be miles from the games location. The flight prices then went up as did the cost of baggage so in the end we gave up due to the mounting costs to see one game. Would've been a nice trip but disappointing if it's not played at the Lech Poznan stadium.

Wronki is the home of the Lech Poznan Academy and second eleven. Wronki have been quite successful for a club with a stadium of just over 5000.

Trains are good in Poland so you  may find it easy to get from Poznan to Wronki and back.Looks like its direct and can be between 27 and 40 mins depending on number of stops. Depending on rail company it seems to be around €10 return.

On 06/06/2024 at 15:42, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

Wronki is the home of the Lech Poznan Academy and second eleven. Wronki have been quite successful for a club with a stadium of just over 5000.

Trains are good in Poland so you  may find it easy to get from Poznan to Wronki and back.Looks like its direct and can be between 27 and 40 mins depending on number of stops. Depending on rail company it seems to be around €10 return.

I have decided to go and will spend the week in Poznan, flying out on 1 Jul and returning on 8 Jul. Will travel to both games by train from Poznan as I understand the train service is good to both towns where the games are being played. Anyone else intending to travel out to Poland?

1 hour ago, Bigmac60 said:

I have decided to go and will spend the week in Poznan, flying out on 1 Jul and returning on 8 Jul. Will travel to both games by train from Poznan as I understand the train service is good to both towns where the games are being played. Anyone else intending to travel out to Poland?

Fantastic mate, hope you have a great time.👍🍻

Adblock Detected