Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

McAlister and S McGinn No Show?

Turns out jim wasn't offered a deal. Pretty shabby treatment.

For a player to play more minutes than anyone else and not get offered another year is ridiculous. Unfair on Jim and it will return to haunt us at some point.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The following quote from last nights Tele seems to suggest both McAlister & McGinn were offered something-

Two players who some were hoping would be back for pre-season were Jim McAlister and Stephen McGinn.

Paul clarified the situation. He said: “They are not back. I just have to try to concentrate on the players I have back here.

“I have no idea what is going to happen in that situation.

“It’s not in my hands right now.â€

Cobra, on 04 Jul 2015 - 2:24 PM, said:

Told he'd be offered a new deal. Left to wait all summer. Hears nothing and so has to assume he shouldn't attend training and is now out of a job.

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable if true Cobra.  I'll reserve judgement until I see something in black and white.  And I don't mean any of the DCT rags or the Daily Ranger.

Unbelievable if true Cobra.  I'll reserve judgement until I see something in black and white.  And I don't mean any of the DCT rags or the Daily Ranger.

It's fair to say we don't know the full story Attilio. I think Wattie is a reliable source though. I'm sure we'll hear more in the next week.

Adblock Detected