The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Verbal Kint

Positive

Rate this topic

Sorry lads but some posts ev read on here are to negative best squad we've had for years that's no taking awa last year's top six finish which was more than we expected if we're honest.Hartleys learning wee every game anybody that knows football can see this he knew wot we were lacking last season a bit o dig from back to front and me personally think that's his priority this season note that every one of his signings have got a bit of bulk behind them allied we a bit o ability.

Times are good so let's put the negative side behind us.

In Hartley we trust.

Not sure I agree with you as I think there is more positive stuff than negative in my opinion, ageing players being replaced with a younger more mobile squad has to be the way forward. All the guys choosing a starting 11 out of our squad are doing well if they can manage it cause I sure as hell am struggling to. There might be a few unhappy players after a few games due to lack of game time but that's PH's problem (one that we've never had before) . Last season is over,it was a great achievement getting to sixth place but we know ourselves that there is room for improvement....hopefully most of the crosses into our box don't end up in our net as they did last year.Early days but things are looking good so far but as a club we are definately heading in the right direction......keep the faith.

Hi Verbal ... Although you will always get some posters/fans focusing on the mair negative aspects o' DFC and the new signings, I do think generally, although some might be a wee bit apprehensive, in the main, we are aware the signing have been positive. And we see good times ahead and great progressive ahed for this season and the seasons ahead for Oor Great Club.

Nae herm tho' in reminding awebody tae stay positive. Ehm a great believer that better things happenthrough praise, than being over critical. In PH we trust :)

Agree with you Verbal to an extent. It seems the days of being able to get carried away with the euphoria that football brings doesn't happen on football forums as there's many people only too ready to put you on a downer or put a negative spin on things. Just the life of football forums, but would say, think this is the most positive forum I've visited, but maybe that has more to do with our upturn in fortunes rather than being ambled with the likes of Patrick Noubissie and Ross Chisholm!

Had a look on dab mad the other day and there is some guy quitting the forum because of the poisonous atmosphere among arabs and the constant attacks on the manager, players and club. Makes you appreciate the optimism on this board and around our club generally at the moment. 

Had a look on dab mad the other day and there is some guy quitting the forum because of the poisonous atmosphere among arabs and the constant attacks on the manager, players and club. Makes you appreciate the optimism on this board and around our club generally at the moment.

True nae comparisons between the supports f**k knows wot they'll be like if they hae a real crisis.