The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
teddydfc62

Jazza

Rate this topic

Post from one of the Dundee Facebook pages saying that mcpake can't train and isn't in Hungary,Liam Kennedy said on Twitter and there's gonna be a story in the Tully tonight about it.Doesn't sound good,anyone know what's up with him?

Cue everyone moaning that one player who played almost every game last season is a crock.

Cue everyone moaning that one player who played almost every game last season is a crock.

Dundee fans would never moan about a player being injured

:rolleyes:

:)

Not at all - -it would just be nice to start the season with a fully fit squad

And unusual.

No team starts a season with every single player fit, it just doesn't happen. Players pick up knocks/niggles daily. Sure it's a blow that he is gonna miss a week away but hardly vital when you see his determination which pushes him through games (like the LC derby where he played with his leg practically taped together).

I'm sure he'll be training daily with McGowan and the youths if able anyway.

And unusual.

and unrealistic, sh*t happens.

Maybe thats why we have signed or resigned so many players who can play centre half. Hope it's not too serious though and hes fit for the start of the season as were a better team in defence with him in our ranks.

One just has to hope it's not his back as that would be game over for him.

Let's be honest, we were always going to get a couple of nasty surprises before the start of the season. Anyone managed to pick up the tele yet and see what they have said?

Every member of our first team squad got injured last season at some point. I expect the same again. Thankfully we've got a stronger squad to handle the inevitable setbacks this time.

Just got paper. I'll post what it says asap.

Every member of our first team squad got injured last season at some point. I expect the same again. Thankfully we've got a stronger squad to handle the inevitable setbacks this time.

Cobra - why should we expect the same (dont mean that in d1ckish way towards you btw)

I get we should expect players injured during game as thats what happens in fitbaw

But serious injurys or bad injurys afore a baw is even kicked - dunno how that should be expected

Mcpake can be a bit o a scare at the back but id say is our best centre half - going into season with Gadz , Konrad or untried Jules could be a worry