Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Gio Di Stefano

CC33

Lauches bid to buy DFC - na kidding , a see he`s fighting to clear his name.

I wish him aw the best.
When i was on twitter - 9 times out of 10 , give him his due he always replied back to me whenever i asked him a question re DFC

Did anyone on here ever meet him ? What was your experience of him?

Mind he said if he had control over DFC he wanted Alan Ball as manager , ha i didnt expect that name.

Edited by CC33

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a an attention seeking crook and a total fraud who ripped people off pretending he was a lawyer. Hope he gets all he deserves.

So you dont like him :o

Anytime i asked him question bout DFC he replied , seemed to have nothing but good things to say tbh about our club.

Mind he wanted fans to text what the team should be and players with highest percentage played  :D  , Ha maybe its just me but i find it all humerous tbh.

I personally dont wish him any ill feeling

So you dont like him :o

Anytime i asked him question bout DFC he replied , seemed to have nothing but good things to say tbh about our club.

Mind he wanted fans to text what the team should be and players with highest percentage played  :D  , Ha maybe its just me but i find it all humerous tbh.

I personally dont wish him any ill feeling

aye good feeling to the club.... like he had when he ran off with all the gate money when he knew admin was on the card

Edited by Dayster

Adblock Detected