The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
FionaRix

Seeking Dundee Fan That Drives A Taxi

Rate this topic

Hi there

My name is Fiona and I'm from a filming company in Edinburgh called Filming Scotland.  We're shooting a promo for Sky Sports today in Dundee* and we're desperately looking for a Dundee fan that is also a taxi driver.

I know it's a long shot but if this sounds like you and you're interested please get in touch with me ASAP.  My email address is [email protected]

Thank you!

Edited by TheDarkBlues

Hi there

My name is Fiona and I'm from a filming company in Edinburgh called Filming Scotland.  We're shooting a promo for Sky Sports today in Dundee* and we're desperately looking for a Dundee fan that is also a taxi driver.

I know it's a long shot but if this sounds like you and you're interested please get in touch with me ASAP.  My email address is [email protected]

Thank you!

I've messaged a Taxi driving Dee fan on Facebook who might be interested.

Hardly a long shot.

There are hundreds of Dee supporting taxi drivers in the city. I would say from vast experience, the majority are Dees!

Good luck!

Hi there

I know it's a long shot but if this sounds like you and you're interested please get in touch with me ASAP.  My email address is [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Thank you!

You could try the Taxi rank at Asda at Milton of Craigie Retail Park,there's 1 or 2 Dee's there on a regular basis.

Tap up Bobby Mann! Former Dee player and fan.

Look up Bill Dryden on facebook

Eh ken ane in Canberra :)