Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Who's Going To The Cup Game?

Wattie Rojas

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Will probably reluctantly give it a miss and watch on tv.

Wrong time of year to be charging 25 quid for a game live on the BBC at lunchtime.

Don't know a single person that's going out of everyone I know who go to every home league game.

At 20 quid, no one would have batted an eyelid and we'd get a decent home crowd up.

Going.

Had a look at the online system and remaining is:

South Enclosure 323

Bobby Cox 1112

Main Stand 804

Capacity of each stand is:

Bobby Cox 3046

Bob Shankly 3046

Main Stand 3440 (I think sections A, B and C are 1200 but not 100% sure)

South Enclosure 1974

Have I done anything wrong? That would mean that we've snapped up around 5000 which is probably not right  :lol: . Might not be getting access to a few sections on the system. Maybe the season tickets are all still up or something like that.

I have a ST in the Cox and not purchased my ticket as of yet so imagine they'll be trying to flog the 'general' seats first just in case some more ST holders want their seat even though it's on general sale now. That's the best explanation I can give anyways.

Going.

Had a look at the online system and remaining is:

South Enclosure 323

Bobby Cox 1112

Main Stand 804

Capacity of each stand is:

Bobby Cox 3046

Bob Shankly 3046

Main Stand 3440 (I think sections A, B and C are 1200 but not 100% sure)

South Enclosure 1974

Have I done anything wrong? That would mean that we've snapped up around 5000 which is probably not right  :lol: . Might not be getting access to a few sections on the system. Maybe the season tickets are all still up or something like that.

I think they've still got season ticket seats as unavailable as mines isn't available on it unless someone has snapped it up.

There's no way we've sold 5,000 for this a week in advance when season tickets aren't valid, the well documented price, live on tv etc.

Bought our tickets yesterday. Disgusted at the ticket price but led to believe it was the sheep who would not agree to a price drop and don't want there to be more sheep at the game than Dees. Hopefully a win for the Dee and a good gig by Paul Lamb & The Kingsnakes at The Green Hotel in Kinross that night to make it a perfect Saturday  :)

Adblock Detected