The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Reverend Lovejoy

Christian Nade

Rate this topic

Good luck to him. Still think he could have done a job for us at times last season .

• Like 1

I know he was desperate to get another shot at the top league. He must have been gutted to be let go from Dundee. I'm happy for him but it won't do us any favours to be facing the big man next season.

Letting Nade leave and keeping Dyer were arguably Hartley's two biggest mistakes last summer.

I know he was desperate to get another shot at the top league. He must have been gutted to be let go from Dundee. I'm happy for him but it won't do us any favours to be facing the big man next season.

Letting Nade leave and keeping Dyer were arguably Hartley's two biggest mistakes last summer.

Kind of agree Cobra. I would have kept Nade, as he was only ever going to be a bit part player but may have been effective. I don't think many could have foreseen how out of his depth Willie would be in that league. As for mistakes - it doesn't end with those two and but tbh you win some, you lose some imo. We'll be having this discussion in 12 months on the current squad.

With the injury farces we had last year Nade would have been a stalwart.

And would have stopped double barrel in his tracks... one way or another... :)

I'm pleased for the guy, I was one that thought "what the fu...." when Brown signed him but he got better and better each week. He seemed to buy into all things Dee, probably helped by the fans really taking to him. I hope he does well for himself, apart from against us obviously. 

Hope he gets a warm reception from all dees.

Masterstroke from bomber bringing him in and saw us over the line.

De de de de........ Christian Nade!

I'm pleased for the guy, I was one that thought "what the fu...." when Brown signed him but he got better and better each week. He seemed to buy into all things Dee, probably helped by the fans really taking to him. I hope he does well for himself, apart from against us obviously. 

It seems just like yourself chomp .... initially I couldna believe we would sign someone like him !!

Then watching him in action, and seeing his style some of his touches, he totally won me over.

Then,so close after the finish of the season after winning promotion. Shocked when PH let him go.

Come over as a areal character wi' a bit o personality as well. Good luck to him with Hamilton.

The big Frenchman has taken 26 minutes to score in his Accies debut at Falkirk.

Wish him well... but hope he has an off day against us ;)

Nade!!

I had a look at the match report for the Falkirk v Hamilton game. This made me chuckle.

"Graham Bowman failed to reach Mark Kerr’s weak back pass and Accies’ Dougie Imrie took full advantage - stealing the ball from the goalkeeper’s toes before rolling into the empty Bairns net."

Nobody does a weak back pass like Mark Kerr.

GwYzwqp.gif

• Like 2

I'm torn. I don't want to change the profile pic as I love the big guy but I really hate Hamilton :(

I'm torn. I don't want to change the profile pic as I love the big guy but I really hate Hamilton :(

NADE FOR THE DARK BLUES!!!

:)