Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Stevie May

According to the Sun, the dabs are in for him (season-long loan). Sheep, Fermers and Jambos also interested.

Should we be making an enquiry to see if he's within our budget or do we have enough options up front already? He's a quality player and I'd hate to see the dabs get him but I think we should probably show a bit of faith in Hemmings and Loy.

8T4jmjt.jpg

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is within our budget we should definitely be looking at him as he is a quality player. I would love to see him at Dens

I agree with that DeeMo ..... the bits I saw of him he looked quality and could take a goal.

I can see why Cobra raises the topic, and asks the question, with the additional comment of .... we should probably have faith in Hemmings and Loy.

But would it no be great to know, someone like Stevie May, could also be there in the mix. With that kind of choice surely, a weekly goal-feast  :) :)  

Dabs seemingly after Billy McKay as well.

Looking like Wigan have accepted an offer from him. I imagine his wages will be pretty hefty but he's proven at this level and would be their only forward who's actually established. Hopefully they spend loads on him and he gets a season long injury.

Adblock Detected