The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Gedee

Ah....i Miss The Good Old Days. " Mars Bars Were Bigger Then, You Know."

Rate this topic

Having lived in England for a few years with limited viewings of the Dee during that time I never, ever saw what made some of my mates rave about him.  Having come back to Scotland and seen more of him I think the same...he is the sort of player who never would have been a pro in the 1980's as he has very limited footballing ability. He is, however, an absolute workhorse who is suited to the frantic, pace over ability nature of Scottish football in the modern era.  It's the reason why teams of physical, big tattie howkers like ICT can get a Euro place and win a cup.

Ah....I miss the good old days.  Mars Bars were bigger then, you know....

Ah....I miss the good old days. " Mars Bars were bigger then, you know...."

Let's get to the crux o' yir post GoatLord. So were Wagon Wheels  and  Penny Daintys :)

Being of the auld fashioned kind ....... Great Respect for the workhorse. And keep the posts comong noo :)

Ah....I miss the good old days. " Mars Bars were bigger then, you know...."

Let's get to the crux o' yir post GoatLord. So were Wagon Wheels  and  Penny Daintys :)

Being of the auld fashioned kind ....... Great Respect for the workhorse. And keep the posts comong noo :)

spangles

spangles

I see your spangles and I raise you a .......

texan-bar.jpg

Many are called...

Few are chosen..

Half the people in here will never have HEARD of this one...

sweetaztec-full_3087311k.jpg

Wha minds o' Blobs

The Toffee Apple ains were great

Edited by skullduggery

This thread could go on and on....  :)

Banjo's were guid tae. And its nothing tae dae wi' the unwashed ower the road. Eh liked the peanut ain and I think you got coconut tae

KING-SIZE .......  GOBSTOPPERS ......

Oh aye, and the "sweetie cigarettes"

Shaped like thin cigs, made wi some icing sugary concoction wi the tip dipped in some poisonous red dye.

(As 5yr olds, this kept us going tae wi' started on the REAL fags, when we reached the age o' TEN yrs.

(This is starting tae develop intae, the sas on bacon thread ) I am noo at the, NAE SAS stage  :) 

Not sure if they still make them but a memorable advert.

Chomp, eh dinnae mind, meh occasional boyhood packet o crisps, wi the wee blue packet o sat, helpin me tae flee abot at that speed !!

Probably somethin tae dae wi no haein the added "hyper stuff"  Still I think I still managed tae look cool dude

Shakin in the sat, munching awa at them. AND wi a sweetie cigarette ahent meh lug.

Life wis "sh*t but simple" then, one flavoured crisps ..... like it, or lump it.

Now, like awe the tv channels on offer, aboot 300 varieties.

Bombarded wi too much choice in everything.

Mind, that said, life is still wonderful 

Happy Auld Git I am :)

Today anyway :D

Many are called...

Few are chosen..

a big fav of mine, it was relaunched a few years ago "limited edition" styles. Sadly it was just like a double Decker.

Never featured for St Johnstone today whilst their other two trialists Liam Craig and Rhys McCabe did.

Ludo .... please try to keep on topic :)

• Like 1

Many are called...

Few are chosen..

CC_UK-Cadburys-Amazin-Raisin-bar-pack-19