The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Spiritof62

Despicable Celtic

Rate this topic

Right on queue Celtic appeal to the SFA for leniency for the biter.

If he gets away with anything less than an 8 game ban it's a stitch up.

I'd love to know on what grounds Celtic think he deserves leniency...?

Especially when his former club denied the incident even occurred.

And even moreso that *he* denied it happened and also stated his victim faked the injury.

In any other place denying something you are proven to have done leads to a harsher penalty.

Leniency? He should be kicked out of the game. (Harsh? Maybe, but he's an animal. Should have done the same to Suarez.)

Suarez got a 7 game ban whilst at Ajax when he admitted biting player, first offence. The Turk has denied it, the DABs denied it. If found guilty he has to get a minimum 10 game ban.

Unless he and Celtic now admit the offence.

In addition to the bite, he falsely caused Jmac of giving him racial abuse.

IMO this is as bad an offence as the bite as being found guilty,can rightly have a serious impact on a persons social and working life.

He's a weasel. Previous club were weasels. New club are weasels. Deserves to fail and end up back when he came from.

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if SFA gave in to Celtic as they do any other time. Disgrace they have even appealed for thia

Have been looking for any reports regarding this...

Not finding a thing remotely close to it...??

• Like 1

If true then it sums up the mess scottish football is in and why. He deserves at the minimum (but in reality should be more) the same length of ban that Moshni got which was 7 games, anything else and its a disgrace.

The SFA tried to ban Josh Meekings from the cup final just because Celtic kicked up a fuss before they were forced into a humiliating climbdown.

They have waited two months to decide on a ban on Ciftci for biting despite the FA managing to complete the whole Suarez biting process in a couple of days. They are a joke of an organisation.

Will the Old Firm influence another major decision at Hampden? Probably.

Mentioned to a Celtic fan im working with about the fact Celtic wouldn't have signed him if they didn't know something about the length of ban etc.

He is surprised they signed him, and was honest enough to say that he didn't want the club signing someone of his ilk.

The SFA tried to ban Josh Meekings from the cup final just because Celtic kicked up a fuss before they were forced into a humiliating climbdown.

They have waited two months to decide on a ban on Ciftci for biting despite the FA managing to complete the whole Suarez biting process in a couple of days. They are a joke of an organisation.

Will the Old Firm influence another major decision at Hampden? Probably.

We've got another year to change the 11-1 voting crap, I wonder if the clubs will do it. Hmmmm

Sorry for taking it slightly off topic.  :stirthepot:

We've got another year to change the 11-1 voting crap, I wonder if the clubs will do it. Hmmmm

Sorry for taking it slightly off topic. :stirthepot:

Didn't Aberdeen shaft everyone else on that one the last time?

Didn't Aberdeen shaft everyone else on that one the last time?

Yup. I can't remember their logic but they scuppered it. That shouldn't be the end of it though, I would hope and expect that the other clubs would be putting them in a headlock and getting them telt. We've got one more year before normal service is resumed.  :(