The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
dblair

Dfc Direct

Rate this topic

Just wanted to say after being on the shop website for the first time in many a moon what a good job ye are doing. Great range of merchandise on offer now including the pretty cool character t shirts.

Nice to see.

• Like 1

What I would add to that is that the Shop do need to keep stock longer or have more training wear throughout the year..... Its not the best going to the shop in Feb or March to get a replica top to be told there are none left. That to me is crazy as it means no money coming from top sales from March to July which is 4 months. I was looking for a top for the speroni game and wasnt willing to spend the £45 for a poor quality replica of the 2002 top.

I understand they dont want stock going unsold but theres being cautious and just costing money and not providing for fans.

I would say that the staff are really nice though and this is something outwith their control.

What I would add to that is that the Shop do need to keep stock longer or have more training wear throughout the year..... Its not the best going to the shop in Feb or March to get a replica top to be told there are none left. That to me is crazy as it means no money coming from top sales from March to July which is 4 months. I was looking for a top for the speroni game and wasnt willing to spend the £45 for a poor quality replica of the 2002 top.

I understand they dont want stock going unsold but theres being cautious and just costing money and not providing for fans.

I would say that the staff are really nice though and this is something outwith their control.

I'd imagine they get one or two batches made and when they're gone they're gone. Wouldn't make sense to take a batch of say 100 in December when you might only sell 20. Given your experience hopefully they'll buy more in now and hold the stock longer.