The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
J_Kitamirike

Season Ticket Sales...

Rate this topic

I'm hearing rumours of around 2 and a half thousand this time around. I really really hope we will get at least 3 nd a half come the start of the season.

Worrying though!!

Heard this today too, from a particularly bitter dab, I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

Just from other sites mate. ie Pie and bovril etc....Not the first time I've heard of poor sales though!

I'm hearing rumours of around 2 and a half thousand this time around. I really really hope we will get at least 3 nd a half come the start of the season.

Worrying though!!

100% wrong..

We are past 3000 already with July pay day still to come and the usual pre kick off rush..

Also, there are still finance applications to process.

DDYB

• Like 2

Spoke to someone today who stated that a lot of season tickets sold last year, were under 12s which were £18. These have now been increased to £40 which some folk have a problem with. So really no big deal. He thought that at least 1000 in this category.

Some people really need to have a word with themselves, "heard on pie and bovril" Jesus if some tube says so on that site, it must be true.

• Like 3

Some people really need to have a word with themselves, "heard on pie and bovril" Jesus if some tube says so on that site, it must be true.

THIS!!!

No need to get rude lads

Didn't mean to cause you any offence. Apologies if I did mate. Was only trying to put your mind at ease a little! 

Didn't mean to cause you any offence. Apologies if I did mate. Was only trying to put your mind at ease a little! 

It wasn't you mate. I was relieved to hear that we are over 3000 now so that's great news!

100% wrong..

We are past 3000 already with July pay day still to come and the usual pre kick off rush..

Also, there are still finance applications to process.

DDYB

Source? 😉😉

Source?

Won't be revealing it.. You'll just need to choose whether to believe me or not.

Not one for posting speculation.

;)

Just messing with you mate. Good news though, and like you say still July payday to come.

valleyboy, on 13 Jul 2015 - 9:36 PM, said:

P&B is well worth some valuable info at times. It's like any site in that false info can be spread, but I'd wager that more false info is spread on one club forums such as one's we used to type on than the likes of P&B does.

• Like 1