The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Reverend Lovejoy

Lee Miller

Rate this topic

He was sitting with the Dundee players at Starks Park last night.

I'm sure he was rumoured to be joining us last pre-season.

Who is he?

DerryDrummer, on 16 Jul 2015 - 09:31 AM, said:DerryDrummer, on 16 Jul 2015 - 09:31 AM, said:

Who is he?

Former Killie, Aberdeen, Dundee United, Falkirk and Hearts striker. Played three times for Scotland.

19 games and 1 goal for Killie last season - far from inspiring.

That being said, I don't think he'd be the worst back-up in the world. As long as we're not splashing a huge amount (And you wouldn't think so) I'd take him. Would prefer we looked elsewhere though.

Could be Raith that are looking at him though, which is what I think is much more likely as they are needing another striker.

Hard one to call, got height which we lack in this squad I think. Could be useful to throw on with 15mins to go, a bit of a poacher. However he is really good friends with Loy, but again as Ludo says could be Raith looking at him. 

Hard one to call, got height which we lack in this squad I think. Could be useful to throw on with 15mins to go, a bit of a poacher. However he is really good friends with Loy, but again as Ludo says could be Raith looking at him. 

Loy sat next him after he came off at h/t.Probably nothing in it then.

Peter Houston was at the game though,possibly watching GGH?. :lol2:

I would ask for a ST refund if he signed. He is worse than sh**e.

I would ask for a ST refund if he signed. He is worse than s***e.

It would be a major backward step if we went anywhere near him.  Just does not look like a PH signing to me.  If we're short in that department there must be better options out there.

He was at the Falkirk game according to falkirk fans on Tuesday. Could be doing his coaching badges, or just bored ....

Did United fans not think he was absolutely s***e 10 years ago or was that just bitterness that he left them for Aberdeen?

Did United fans not think he was absolutely s***e 10 years ago or was that just bitterness that he left them for Aberdeen?

Nah he was dreadful for the DABs. Aberdeen fans felt much the same about him. Think he still living off that good loan spell he had at Hearts because his scoring record has been brutal ever since.

No, no, no... We're starting to get to a place where we are signing players who are on their way up.

No room for journeymen who are on their way out!

• Like 1

Nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!