The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
an-dee

Brechin Tomorrow

Rate this topic

Anyone else heading up for this?

Hope it is a fairly strong team we put out. Will be the first chance I get to see the new boys!

Anyone think there's a chance of the game being off with the rain?

Working unfortunately,wife & young lass going though.

Notice that Brechin have increased their prices for Dundee's visit.

Another cheeky move - frigging training match!!!! Really take the p*ss some of these clubs.

Another cheeky move - frigging training match!!!! Really take the p**s some of these clubs.

I suppose it's like SPFL Clubs having Cat A & B prices.

Their prices are reduced for the friendly. It's £8 and £4 - it's usually £12 to get into Brechin.

Their prices are reduced for the friendly. It's £8 and £4 - it's usually £12 to get into Brechin.

They have increased the price from the last friendly to £8/£4.

In fairness to them they were playing Fortmartine United and Deveronvale. It's just like Dundee charging more for Everton than they are for Wigan. Still think £8 is reasonable myself.

They have increased the price from the last friendly to £8/£4.

In fairness to them they were playing Fortmartine United and Deveronvale. It's just like Dundee charging more for Everton than they are for Wigan. Still think £8 is reasonable myself.

I never suggested it was unreasonable mate.I did also say it's like SPFL Clubs having Cat A/B prices.

They are charging more to see an excellent Dundee team than what they charged to see a Highland League club where they'd be lucky to get 100 punters through the gate. I don't think we can criticise them too much when we charge more when the strongest teams to come to Dens. This could be Brechin's biggest game all season in terms of the opposition.

Wasn't going to go originally but my mate might drive up, last minute decision, if he's going, so will I.Straight up and straight back though, no pint or anything like that. I'll be a wee bit disappointed if I don't make it now.

Another set back at the new pub means I won't make it. Absolutely gutted.

Yip.. Will be there tomorrow. Hopefully Cammy, Ferry and big Kosta will get a run out.

Anyone know Carreiro's status? Hoping him, Black, Kerr, Mitchell, Colquhoun, Ferry, Gadzilla and McGowan feature. Impossible to predict the team though,

I'm starting to think that we might actually put out a strong team tomorrow. We only have another 3 friendlies after this before the real stuff starts so maybe we will see a lot of the first team. 

Tank to start? 

Think a lot of the players that missed out on the game against Raith will feature. Be interesting to see which youths (If any) Hartley decides to use as it may give a hint to who he plans on keeping in and around the squad and who he plans on sending out on loan.