Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee Doors Open Day

wildebeest

Surprised and disappointed that Dundee have not taken part in this years event. Noticed next door have! Would have been good to show supporters through the lounges and boardroom to see our history and maybe have made it also an open day. We did it a few years ago, it was good. Opportunity missed methinks.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Yep, fair comment mate. Thinking more of an open day, we used to do them very well, players doing a light training session, signing autographs, JDB's memberships, remember Dodds and Pittman in goals for the kids taking penalties, programme fair etc.

• Like 1

Nae decent DFC fan and supporter wid go oot their way to knock the Dark Blues and those running the show., but I think this topic raises a fair point.

Every chance and opportunity to communicate, interact, with old, new, (and potentially new fans) should be searched out and grabbed with both hands.......this was one.

As said by me, and I am sure many others, we should be doing everything to keep adding to our core support.Many young potential new fans, is also a potentially new fan lost. C'mon DFC.

While it at least appears "the ither lot" are in astate of disarray ..... (maybe even panic)

It wid appear we are slowly and steadily making good progress.

C'mon DFC get the fans behind you and this could be the start.

C'mon the Dee. There is only One Team In Dundee. Believe :)

I remember the club being open for a "Doors Open Day" around 1991.

From memory the doors at Dens were open from 11am until about 5pm.

I plus numerous other Dundee fans turned up at 11am but unfortunately it was a shambles as nothing was open. There were parents with their young children hoping to see the board room and changing rooms but they were all locked.

The person who let us in allowed us to stand on the pitch to relive happy memories but apart from that it was a total disaster which has never been repeated.

Surely the management of the club can arrange for volunteers to take visitors on tours of Dens Park at the 2016 Doors Open Day.

Cannae be hard to organise, get entertainment on for the kids, tours available, the full squad there for the day signing merchandise, booting a ball around with the kids, five a side etc ..

Think that sort of day would bring the club closer to the community, plus the younger fans have a different view of the club other than their matchday experience.

I remember the club being open for a "Doors Open Day" around 1991.

From memory the doors at Dens were open from 11am until about 5pm.

I plus numerous other Dundee fans turned up at 11am but unfortunately it was a shambles as nothing was open. There were parents with their young children hoping to see the board room and changing rooms but they were all locked.

The person who let us in allowed us to stand on the pitch to relive happy memories but apart from that it was a total disaster which has never been repeated.

Surely the management of the club can arrange for volunteers to take visitors on tours of Dens Park at the 2016 Doors Open Day.

Have you had any good DFC experiences to remember at all? Seems everything you post is laced with negativity: maybe you're just an old crab like I want to be when I'm older?

Have you had any good DFC experiences to remember at all? Seems everything you post is laced with negativity: maybe you're just an old crab like I want to be when I'm older?

How do you mean, like you want to be...? Mission accomplished, I'd say!  :lol2:

Agree with your post though...

Adblock Detected