Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Todays Online Sun

Gnasher

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I happened over 80 years ago!

Are you "squeaky clean" in everything that you have done in your life.

She was a very young girl as well so wouldn't have known the significance of what she was doing. It was also before the war

Gottt im Himmel.  Der Englanders are Nazis?

copyright 1960's/70's Commando books

Can always rely on the currant bun to have a finger on the pulse of the English nation.

Another slow news day obviously.  A tad embarrassing all the same - although when put against some of the things that Phil the Greek has got away with, this is insignificant.

Wrap it up any way you like.. It's a disgrace that ANY of the English Royal Family would be making that gesture.

Especially during that period when Europe was being terrorised by extreme right wing Nazism.

A bit hard on the kids Boba, the adults on the other hand, nae sympathy. Edward was extremely sympathetic to Hitler I believe. As someone who's very republican I'm probably not exactly a neutral but it was a different time, eugenics was all the rage with some as well, not just with the Conservatives either. 

It was a simpler time, you had to make your own entertainment.  :lol2:

Edit to add the wiki page, yup Edward was a big ol' fascist alright.  :o

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII

Edward was as big a Nazi as they come and it's a terrible stain on the Royal Family's heritage. They really should be abolished, but not because of this, because they're a bunch of spongers and the monarch is extremely dated.

• Like 2

Edward was as big a Nazi as they come and it's a terrible stain on the Royal Family's heritage. They really should be abolished, but not because of this, because they're a bunch of spongers and the monarch is extremely dated.

It doesn't exactly scream 'meritocracy' when you have a hereditary Head of State. Its a completely outmoded system, I get the argument that they're supposed to be removed from party politics but I'm pretty sure the current arrangement isn't the answer, at least if you don't like a President you can vote them out. I could go on but I'm staying away from the political forum on here.  :explode:

Adblock Detected