The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Densparker

Jim Mac

Rate this topic

I think the club should be backing him all the way in the Cifti biting case ever though he is not signed up yet.

I think the club should be backing him all the way in the Cifti biting case ever though he is not signed up yet.

Agreed, maybe not all the way but certainly should be supporting him, as should the players' union.

I reckon the animal will get a very lenient punishment now that he's a Sellick player.

Agreed, maybe not all the way but certainly should be supporting him, as should the players' union.

I reckon the animal will get a very lenient punishment now that he's a Sellick player.

Disagree, if he was our player, then yes I'd agree. I don't think we should be paying legal expenses for a player that is not ours though.

I agree. All they have to do is stamp their feet and put on a petted lip and the powers that be back down.

Sorry. My reply was to Deeranged. My quote facility didn't work.

Disagree, if he was our player, then yes I'd agree. I don't think we should be paying legal expenses for a player that is not ours though.

That's why I think we should support him but not 'all the way', we shouldn't be spending a lot of money in his defence but can present evidence gathered at the time.

• Like 1

The man was assaulted while in our employment.

We should defo be helping him.

We should be going after the dabs as a club for their insinuations against our players.

*** curse Dundee United

The man was assaulted while in our employment.

We should defo be helping him.

That's how I see it, he was a Dundee player when the 'alleged' incident happened, the club were keen to push this when he was in our employ. To me, we have a duty to follow it up. It might even encourage him back into the fold.

The images were pretty damning, I just hope they throw the book at him, not because he was a DAB but because that kind of behaviour is disgusting, if it was the other way round and one of ours bit a player I'd want him away from the club, no matter who it was and how good a player they were.

He can't get 2 or 3 games ban. He's either guilty or not guilty. Has to be 6/8 games or nothing. A couple of games would be a total farce.

Not our player anymore not our problem.

I agree

Does he need legal representation?

He's not accused of anything.

All he is,is a witness.

united should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute for their statement. Outright lies.

They'll do anything to ensure they get money for their players. Horrible bunch of f**kers.

of course we should support him in every way, he was a dee player when it happened.

gave his all for dundee!! just get that fat turkish waiter banned for at least 10 games imo.