Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Even For Us Auld Ains, Computers and The Internet and Grand .....But......

Gedee

Computers, like cars, are grand things. As long as they  they just chug along sweetly.

In the main, both generally do.

And as well as becoming an integral part of our life, that we become to depend on when they are going well, we ( or at least, I ) kind of take them for granted. But because of my very limited knowledge, I am restricted on what I can, and cannot do on them. But nevertheless, I do find them indispensible.

So much so, that when either go wrong, because of my total lack of knowledge, I find myself in a pretty disastrous situation.

However sticking to computers .....  about two weeks ago my computer went haywire.       Anything that could go wrong, did !!

It was obvious the system had been attacked/invaded, by some kind of bug/virus/malware.

My own initial efforts to sort the problem was useless, and  trying to make sense of some of the up to date instructional books, confused me even further. But I did get the needed help from some fellow posters, who showed a lot of patience, in getting me back on track.

It was on that basis, I suggested to Admin that maybe a separate heading (like politics section) might be of some help to me and others, who found theirselves in the same predicament .....and at the same time, not get in the way of the real purpose and meaning of oor fitba forum.

If it is only used to help members with current computer problems. then (hopefully) none of us will have much need for this section.

But there is probably no reason why it can't be used for ideas, tips, general, basic advice, for less able computer users, like me.

At the same time, be used as a focus for the real techy, computer, wizards, to share much more advanced ideas and information.

Finally, Thanks again John for your time and patience ....and your specific help. As well as popping this on to TDB Forum.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Adblock Detected