The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Billy Campbell's Ghost

Sheff Wed - £52 For A Game!

Rate this topic

There really is no excuse for the prices down south. The TV income they generate should allow clubs to charge the minimum amount possible. £52 to watch any game is crazy, never mind a game in the massively overrated English Championship!

Prices up here aren't as bad yet, but they're getting there. Unfortunately, money through ticket sales is the main source of income for clubs in Scotland so we don't have much choice, we don't have the luxury on a £4bn TV deal or whatever it is Sky pay.

BT and Sky Pay English Premier ....5.1 BILLION POUNDS.

Scottish Premiership is paid ....(Somebody please tell me) .....I have NO idea ?

But Doncaster has negotiated another HALF A MILLION POUNDS to the payment in the pot, with this Chinese deal.

So maybe the tide is no tuning in oor favour (Oh aye)    If it wisnae sae sad, it wid be laughable. Jist stick the prices up ......Total Shambles !!

I see Wednesday's new owner is from Thailand. It does seem that when rich businessmen from India, Thailand or Malaysia get involved in British football, it usually is a fans' worst nightmare. Blackburn have become a laughing stock, QPR are a joke despite the massive spending, Cardiff changed their colours from blue to red, Man City's former Thai owner is in jail and Birmingham's current owner is also in jail.

Edited by Cobra