Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Wigan Tonight

Boba Fett

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Is getting steaming the night before a game a sackable offence?

Not that I think Roberts should be, mind you. Whilst he's not looked very impressive from what I've seen so far, it's clear he's upped his effort in my eyes and that's all you can ask really, whether he's good enough or not is irrelevant.

You can't just sack anyone without reason though. He might no put the most effort in on the park, but sacking him on the basis he isn't very good is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

You know I dont mean just sacking him. 

I mean offer the laddie a deal to leave. He is a waste of a wage.

You wouldn't believe how much I know about Employment law after the last 3 months!!!

Loy looks a bit lost up top tbh trying his best but nothing happening for him. Screaming out for an out ball on the wing at times as well, getting no where through the middle.

Like the look of Julen so far, first time I've seen him. Thomson total class on the ball though, stand out by miles.

Adblock Detected