Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Kt Appreciation Thread

Boba Fett

Positive thoughts only on this KT thread!

The guys is a class act. It has to be said.

If PH manages him the right way and we get the maximum amount of game time from him this season, he could be the difference in many, many matches.

When he plays well, we win games.

Let's get the attacking players in front of him sorted and we could be in for a very good season!

• Like 1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

He dominates the midfield with his presence, was everywhere in the first half tonight, was actually a joy to watch tbh

If he played week in, week out for us at that calibre then we'd be a shoe in for top 4 or definitely top 6 again next season IMO big ask I know but ya can dream eh suppose!

Edited by Derrygunner

One of the best midlfelders Ive seen Boss in Dark Blue for the last 10/15 years

Edited by MainStand Menace

Above all else, Thomson MUST play against Dabs, Aberdeen and Hearts for me.

Tricky situation to manage with the first three games.

Leave him out for Killie? Not wise for the first game of the season though!

Play him against Hearts at Dens and risk him not being fit to play the Dabs on the Wednesday?

Barring any injuries, I think PH will play him at Killie, leave him out against Hearts at Dens and play him against Utd at the Sticklebrick.

Tough one..

We need to be cute in our thinking here. I wouldn't play him at Celtic Park, no point you don't expect anything from there. So that is 2 games we are saving him from. Must play against Utd at all costs, I rather him playing against them, than playing against County for example. He is the best midfielder we have at the club, one that can change matches. 

We need to be cute in our thinking here. I wouldn't play him at Celtic Park, no point you don't expect anything from there. So that is 2 games we are saving him from. Must play against Utd at all costs, I rather him playing against them, than playing against County for example. He is the best midfielder we have at the club, one that can change matches. 

In hindsight, I think PH has been trying to be cute in his thinking so far regarding Thomson, it has just taken most of us longer to accept what the situation probably is.  Ideally, I think you would save him for say 25 particular games a season but injuries play a part when he is available and when not.  In this case, I would guess you can only plan 3 or 4 games in advance.

Everton - wrapped up in cotton wool

Killie - plays

Hearts - warming the bench at most

Dabs - another quality performance and 3 points for the Dees.

Adblock Detected