Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Kt Appreciation Thread

Boba Fett

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Bizzare if you ignore the fact he can't play 3 times a week..

We only get 3 points for a win regardless of who we are playing against mate and a win against Hearts at dens is nothing in comparisaon to a win against the s***e at the sticklebricks would you not agree?..

First thing its not a week,its 11 days btween the killie game and the derby....

Of course id rather have 3points against utd than anyone else, but id rather have 9points and theres more chance of that with KT in the team playing the 3opening games.

First thing its not a week,its 11 days btween the killie game and the derby....

Of course id rather have 3points against utd than anyone else, but id rather have 9points and theres more chance of that with KT in the team playing the 3opening games.

I agree with this. We need him to play in all games and win all games.

We need to take points off the teams who will be near us. 

A week.. 11 days.. doesn’t matter, my points still valid Mr S.

After the first game against Killie ‘which I recon KT will start’ we have 2 games in 5 days. If he plays against Hearts in the 2nd game he will have a 2 day recovery period before the Scum, this isn’t enough recovery time which has proven to be the case when you compare to last season.

You like others are going to have to except he won’t be playing every match mate and that he needs a longer period to recover fully without a knock on affect.

I’d prefer he played all our games this season scoring assisting and bossing the midfield but it’s unlikely and ignoring that seems more bizarre to me than expecting him to play in all of them.

That was my point.

I disagree that we ‘need’ him to play every game as well because we now have options in this area of this park.

O/T A lot of people seem to think Hearts are going to mirror Hamilton’s form the first half of last season but I don’t think this will be the case either.  

Edited by MainStand Menace
  • Like 2

After the first game against Killie ‘which I recon KT will start’ we have 2 games in 5 days. If he plays against Hearts in the 2nd game he will have a 2 day recovery period before the Scum, this isn’t enough recovery time which has proven to be the case when you compare to last season.

You like others are going to have to except he won’t be playing every match mate and that he needs a longer period to recover fully without a knock on affect.

I’d prefer he played all our games this season scoring assisting and bossing the midfield but it’s unlikely and ignoring that seems more bizarre to me than expecting him to play in all of them.

That was my point.

I disagree that we ‘need’ him to play every game as well because we now have options in this area of this park.

O/T A lot of people seem to think Hearts are going to mirror Hamilton’s form the first half of last season but I don’t think this will be the case either.  

Well said sir.  Couldn't have put it better.

• Like 1

After the first game against Killie ‘which I recon KT will start’ we have 2 games in 5 days. If he plays against Hearts in the 2nd game he will have a 2 day recovery period before the Scum, this isn’t enough recovery time which has proven to be the case when you compare to last season.

You like others are going to have to except he won’t be playing every match mate and that he needs a longer period to recover fully without a knock on affect.

I’d prefer he played all our games this season scoring assisting and bossing the midfield but it’s unlikely and ignoring that seems more bizarre to me than expecting him to play in all of them.

That was my point.

Cant accept that your saying a player will only play a percentage of games before a ball is kicked.....

Lets hope he proves you wrong and stays injury free....

It really is bizarre thinking a pro footballer can play 30plus games a season :)

Some top players play well over 50.....

Denial is a b***h like.. I feel your pain. 

Do you mean any pro football player or KT?..

I recon Stewart will play 72% of games this season  :P

It would be fairly bizarre for anyone to think KT could play 50+ games a season but I hope your right and he does prove me wrong but again... we only have to look at his apperances per season the last 5 years to establish that one.

A handful of top players do spring to mind but so does this man below

Robin Van Persie - try getting three games in 11 days from this man... Nae Danger springs to mind  :lol2:

I could have used Nemzadse there but prefer to praise our best

Edited by MainStand Menace

Denial is a b***h like.. I feel your pain.

Do you mean any pro football player or KT?..

I recon Stewart will play 72% of games this season :P

It would be fairly bizarre for anyone to think KT could play 50+ games a season but I hope your right and he does prove me wrong but again... we only have to look at his apperances per season the last 5 years to establish that one.

A handful of top players do spring to mind but so does this man below

Robin Van Persie - try getting three games in 11 days from this man... Nae Danger springs to mind :lol2:

I could have used Nemzadse there but prefer to praise our best

Just think any pro footballer should easily play 30 games per season if he it fully fit....

this resting nonsense should be left to clubs like arsenal man u etc

If thomson is fit he plays whether its hearts celtic ir utd.

The "i feel your pain" quote is one im looking forward to you explaining :)

Adblock Detected