The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
sneddee

World Cup Draw

Rate this topic

I just seen that as well! Oh Ya F**ker!

looking at this group we should be in with a chance imo

Edited by MainStand Menace

Apart from Wales instead of England, I think this is the best draw we have had in some time. Go on Scotland :)

Edited by Colinsdarius

A half decent draw with more than a good chance of a play off spot.  Mind you we could well have gone into meltdown by then and have some f.uckwit like Jackie Mac as manager

Always a chance we could take 3 points off England in the home or away leg as it's never gonna be about form or quality.

Always a chance we could take 3 points off England in the home or away leg as it's never gonna be about form or quality.

Always a chance Abdul and who knows what is going to go down between now and then? All I know is that last time we ended up looking very 2nd division against a premier league side. The media are going to go into overdrive hyping these games up. What Strachan or his successor needs to do is not get involved in the hype.

• Like 1

On paper this is a pretty good group for us, the swine make us play on grass though. It does look like our best chance for a while though.