The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
harry94

United Tickets

Rate this topic

Trying to buy tickets for the United game now. Anyone having any joy with the online system? Keep getting an error message declaring that they are having technical difficulties.

Website is an absolute nightmare for tickets. I tried to get some for my old man for the last derby after they had went on public sale (I'd bought mine when on sale to season ticket holders) and it kept telling me that I had already purchased a ticket and couldn't buy more than 1. I then signed up in my old mans name but the name on the card can't differ from the name the tickets are under! Absolute shambles. Ended up having to phone and buy them that way.

Managed to get it working pretty quickly after posting. Was just very impatient as wanted to get tickets for the Shed first.

Website is an absolute nightmare for tickets. I tried to get some for my old man for the last derby after they had went on public sale (I'd bought mine when on sale to season ticket holders) and it kept telling me that I had already purchased a ticket and couldn't buy more than 1. I then signed up in my old mans name but the name on the card can't differ from the name the tickets are under! Absolute shambles. Ended up having to phone and buy them that way.

Used to be a lot worse and had a few similar failures but steady improvement at least and things are sort of coming together. Do think the processing fee is a bit of a rip off though.

Tried it once and never again, I just phone up now. The £2 booking fee is a rip off. 

Didn't recognise my mate as a season ticket holder for some reason.

Hopefully just teething problems

I've got zero patience with these kind of things, I just ring up and order tickets, sometimes I have to ring a few times but its preferable to the online system. In fairness I haven't tried it for a while so it might have improved. The guys in the ticket office are really helpful when you get through though, I've never had a problem with them.

Phoned in for mine this morning, pick it up at the Hearts game. No Mrs Root because its a school night, feel cheated now because if it was 'free' saturday I could make more of it.  :lol2:

can season ticket holders just nip up to dens and buy a ticket or will it need to be ordered online or over the phone first? 

can season ticket holders just nip up to dens and buy a ticket or will it need to be ordered online or over the phone first? 

I rang up this morning, he asked my name so knew I had a ST and got it sorted. I can't see rocking up yourself being any different mate.

• Like 1

I rang up this morning, he asked my name so knew I had a ST and got it sorted. I can't see rocking up yourself being any different mate.

Cheers!