Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

United Tickets

harry94

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Website is an absolute nightmare for tickets. I tried to get some for my old man for the last derby after they had went on public sale (I'd bought mine when on sale to season ticket holders) and it kept telling me that I had already purchased a ticket and couldn't buy more than 1. I then signed up in my old mans name but the name on the card can't differ from the name the tickets are under! Absolute shambles. Ended up having to phone and buy them that way.

Managed to get it working pretty quickly after posting. Was just very impatient as wanted to get tickets for the Shed first.

Website is an absolute nightmare for tickets. I tried to get some for my old man for the last derby after they had went on public sale (I'd bought mine when on sale to season ticket holders) and it kept telling me that I had already purchased a ticket and couldn't buy more than 1. I then signed up in my old mans name but the name on the card can't differ from the name the tickets are under! Absolute shambles. Ended up having to phone and buy them that way.

Used to be a lot worse and had a few similar failures but steady improvement at least and things are sort of coming together. Do think the processing fee is a bit of a rip off though.

I've got zero patience with these kind of things, I just ring up and order tickets, sometimes I have to ring a few times but its preferable to the online system. In fairness I haven't tried it for a while so it might have improved. The guys in the ticket office are really helpful when you get through though, I've never had a problem with them.

Adblock Detected