The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
eyeothedug

Liam Kennedy Tele Article

Rate this topic

Boy must be on the drink to have Tank in the strongest xi

• Like 1

It's the tully, they've been a total rag for years. The "journalists" are utterly clueless.

• Like 1

Kennedy is a joke. 

he is the boy who rated Low and Stewart a 6 at Raith and Holt an 8. 

The tank will be on the bench on Saturday I would bet my house on it! 

• Like 1

I've heard that the match ratings are a joke anyways. If there's a player that's willing to give time out to speak to the Tele, they'll go up a point or 2 regardless of how they played.

I've heard that the match ratings are a joke anyways. If there's a player that's willing to give time out to speak to the Tele, they'll go up a point or 2 regardless of how they played.

Ahh I wasn't aware of that . That might explain it then . Cheers!

What? No another pathetic attempt from the local rag to drum up a story on Dundee FC …  

I think they've reduced themselves to printing s***e stories ‘not very well’ just to stir things up now. I mean honestly WTF was that Provie Road front page headline earlier in the week? was that the most important thing they could write about that happened in Dundee? 

Jim Spence calls it silly season but it’s just really a rubbish attempt at winding up the Dee support.   

Doesn’t matter what s***e you try to print we will always hate they Dabs mare than can ever express in your wee local paper.

Edited by MainStand Menace

This guy was in Hungary so he should be clued up on the squad.

He's either clueless or trying to be controversial by including tank to get replies on twitter, hard to tell!

I suspect he barred me from the Tully twitter feed because I suggested he asks PH what his team set up for the season may be and if he is not concerned at our lack of width - real questions from fans ...no all the crap they print. Be investigative not sycophantic.

He's either clueless or trying to be controversial by including tank to get replies on twitter, hard to tell!

Last pre-season the Tank looked amazing and we were all getting wood over him, maybe in Hungary with no pressure on him he looked the business again. Dunno, but I've got a pet theory that when the pressure comes on he bottles it and that's his biggest problem.

Last pre-season the Tank looked amazing and we were all getting wood over him, maybe in Hungary with no pressure on him he looked the business again. Dunno, but I've got a pet theory that when the pressure comes on he bottles it and that's his biggest problem.

That's true and he looked decent against Everton but until he can score/create goals regularly he shouldn't be included in our best 11 by anyone.

If he was only on a 1 year deal i have no doubt that Hartley would have cut his losses with him same with Ferry. The fact is there both here for another year and will both be among our top earners so it would be costly to pay them off so we have to stick with them and hope they come good. 

That's how I see him Chomp. A decent player who thrives when the pressure is off. It's telling that his three competitive goals all came in dead rubbers or games that were finished as a contest by the time he scored.

I thought he was going to be the new Juan Sara. Really elegant with an eye for goal. Some Dees clearly think he can come good but I'm not very hopeful.

Maybe he just needs a commanding presence to help him along?

That's true and he looked decent against Everton but until he can score/create goals regularly he shouldn't be included in our best 11 by anyone.

If he was only on a 1 year deal i have no doubt that Hartley would have cut his losses with him same with Ferry. The fact is there both here for another year and will both be among our top earners so it would be costly to pay them off so we have to stick with them and hope they come good. 

I couldn't really care what some boy reckons is our best team, I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it because the lad gets to publish it in a paper. I agree that he would most likely be out the door if he was on a years contract, one of our top earners ? I doubt it, Ferry, yes I can see that but not every single signing will work out, we have to accept that, even Managers at the very top of the (and their) game make gash signings at times.