Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Liam Kennedy Tele Article

eyeothedug

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

What? No another pathetic attempt from the local rag to drum up a story on Dundee FC …  

I think they've reduced themselves to printing s***e stories ‘not very well’ just to stir things up now. I mean honestly WTF was that Provie Road front page headline earlier in the week? was that the most important thing they could write about that happened in Dundee? 

Jim Spence calls it silly season but it’s just really a rubbish attempt at winding up the Dee support.   

Doesn’t matter what s***e you try to print we will always hate they Dabs mare than can ever express in your wee local paper.

Edited by MainStand Menace

This guy was in Hungary so he should be clued up on the squad.

I suspect he barred me from the Tully twitter feed because I suggested he asks PH what his team set up for the season may be and if he is not concerned at our lack of width - real questions from fans ...no all the crap they print. Be investigative not sycophantic.

This guy was in Hungary so he should be clued up on the squad.

He's either clueless or trying to be controversial by including tank to get replies on twitter, hard to tell!

Last pre-season the Tank looked amazing and we were all getting wood over him, maybe in Hungary with no pressure on him he looked the business again. Dunno, but I've got a pet theory that when the pressure comes on he bottles it and that's his biggest problem.

Last pre-season the Tank looked amazing and we were all getting wood over him, maybe in Hungary with no pressure on him he looked the business again. Dunno, but I've got a pet theory that when the pressure comes on he bottles it and that's his biggest problem.

That's true and he looked decent against Everton but until he can score/create goals regularly he shouldn't be included in our best 11 by anyone.

If he was only on a 1 year deal i have no doubt that Hartley would have cut his losses with him same with Ferry. The fact is there both here for another year and will both be among our top earners so it would be costly to pay them off so we have to stick with them and hope they come good. 

Adblock Detected