The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
dee4ever

The Fall and Fall of Mr Goodwillie

Rate this topic

just watched the aberdeen game and seen the beast going through the motions  i hate to admit it but he was an ok player once but deary deary me he looks gash now  :lol2:

You realise he's a banker to score against us in the first game up there now don't you?

Just another in the line of sh**e united players to fetch a tidy fee. They were having us believe he was Manchester United bound at one point!! Mental

Actually thought he led their line well tonight seeing as he was up there on his own. Was outstanding in the last round too against Riejka

That's some distance they travelled for a "European" fixture tonight!

Think the Sheep can overturn a 2-1 away defeat when they get them back to Seagull Central.

Think the Sheep can overturn a 2-1 away defeat when they get them back to Seagull Central.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

My word.

That's about as European as Nigel Farage.

Have I missed something why a team from the border of China in a non European country plays in European football competition?

• Like 2

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Tehran, Kuwait, Khartoum, Bermuda and Toronto are all closer to Aberdeen that Almaty. It's a 20 hour round trip covering 7,000 miles. The sheep had to pay £200,000 to get there. 

Their players are never going to be 100% for the dabs game this weekend.

Just saw the Aberdeen team bus heading up the A90 about an hour ago, nearly 24 hours after the game ended. Disgrace that this side are in European competition.

My word.

:lol2:

My word.

Have I missed something why a team from the border of China in a non European country plays in European football competition?

It is incredible that a place about as far away as New Delhi is in Europe....in football terms anyway.

It was part of the Soviet Union, which again in football terms was always considered European because Mother Russia was.....but usually teams from Russia or Ukraine would represent them. Much of the Soviet Union was considered to be in the Asian continent.

Now, in theory, a team from Sakhalin Island (north of Japan & further east, on the edge of the Pacific) would presumably be in the European competitions, not that that seems likely.....that would be an interesting trip :o

When I was at school, I'm sure countries like Israel weren't in Europe (geographically) either?....I think Turkey sat on the boundary, one foot in Europe, one foot in Asia (or Eurasia).

Maybe FIFA should create a new region, called The Bit In The Middle Between East & West? It would certainly reduce the number of teams in the Euros & the WC European draw!