Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

No Streaming Online Coverage Tomorrow

GordonDee

I am really surprised and disappointed there is no online coverage of tomorrow's game for us ex-pats. In this day and age not having a good internet connection is unforgivable, understanding this is Killie's fault! I had hoped we would come up with solutions this year, after all we are an established Premiership club, hoping to spread our brand and history around the world.  

Edited by GordonDee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked the BBC website Gordon, all is not lost.

We are supposed to be the live game covered during the show tommorow.

It also depends on how much they want to talk septic and zombie during the match that is.... 

810MW/BBC Radio Scotland

Edited by MainStand Menace

When you consider all the SPFL stadia requirements, you might expect that a streaming-quality broadband facility would be one of the fundamentals by now.

Even if a stadium isn't within BT's fibre-optic serviced areas, there are other business solutions.

Thanks MainStand, I was talking DFCTV video coverage, just don't know if I would get out of my bed at 7 am to listen to Chick Young. :unsure:  I am guess I will, pretty exiting with the first game of the season. 

I do believe the grounds should be required to have a minimum standard for connectivity, but that would be for the fans and of course Scottish football is not about the fans  :angry:

In the States everything is live, high school football, beach volleyball, Snail racing etc. So its tough for us ex-pats that a major sporting event is not, maybe our American owners can do something about it. 

I shouldn't complain too much for years we didn't have DFCTV and although the service is basic it is a godsend!

Other than the 8 hour time difference in LA all home games and most of the away games are available on DFCTV- Tannadice included

Thanks GordonDee. DFCTV is a last resort for the Derby anyway. Hoping I'll come across a Scottish/Irish bar that'll show it!

Adblock Detected