Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Back From The Pub Eating Habits.

Janny62

I raise you the chicken pakora kebab!

Same general idea, but with frozen pakora's you get from the indian grocers. Tres the damage!

I am forever in the Chinese supermarket but never in an Indian grocers. I need to start going! Where is the best one!?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I am forever in the Chinese supermarket but never in an Indian grocers. I need to start going! Where is the best one!?

In Dundee i'd recommend the one at the bottom of Session Street.

Great wee shop for bizarre Indian/Arabic ingredients. Also has a butcher with fantastic quality of meat.

Not as modern and sparkly as the Chinese supermarket mind.

I once came in from a night out, and attempted to microwave (in 2mins) a pizza that should've went in the oven for 20mins!!

In my drunken mind it was one of they Chicago Town numbers that you bang in the microwave, how wrong I was, this didn't stop me from scoffing the lot mind you.

I only managed to piece together what had happened in the morning, when I seen a plate full of tomato sauce and a fork and knife and I never take sauce or a fork and knife with a pizza (who does?) It must've been a tad dry and a wee bit tough.

My wife then revealed she had heard the whole thing from upstairs in her bed, knew exactly what was happening and just let me get on with it!!

:sadno:  :sadno:

My other half came in the other night, put a pizza on and fell asleep. I woke up at 4am to him snoring on the couch and a pizza that I could have snapped. Be careful with drunk cooking, that's what kebab shops are for! X

Haha megbee, I was actually out with your other half on Saturday night, and heard this story on Sunday morning from DR!!

Small world ahe?

Eggs chopped up in a cup (with bits of bread) is one of my 'ill' meals, takes me right back to my childhood. Instead of salt I put lots of white pepper in. Mmmm, think I know what I'll be having for my breakfast tomorrow.  :)

My eggs were braw, a wee change from my roll with a hash brown, fried egg and fried mushrooms (my current fave).

• Like 1

Adblock Detected