The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Derrygunner

Without A Doubt

Rate this topic

One of, if no the best I've seen us play away fae home! Absolutely dominant all over the park, McGinn superb, harkins excellent, Stewart majestic, Loy fantastic!

Movement was outstanding up top with so many options, hemmings and loy running into the channels with Stewart free roaming brilliantly, him and loy were everywhere! Harkins, Thomson and Ross absolutely bossing the midfield as well. Goals were class too, every ane quality.

Could have been anything the the day if Hemmings had his shooting boots on first half.. All round a fantastic free flowing Dundee FC performance. Fu*king deelighted tonight!!

DDYB 💙

Bain was rubbish, never did a damn thing.

Bain was rubbish, never did a damn thing.

Ken pure sh!te get him tae feck 😂

His gloves were clean!

A few breaks o' the ba' producing four lucky goals, and before ye ken whit's happening, fowk wull be cryin' him the .......  MESSIAH :wub:

• Like 1

Absolute fantastic yesterday.

Only player who i felt struggled yesterday was Hemmings

Stewart - Thomson - Harkins where 3 big stand outs.
Loy could be a dark horse for banging in lots of goals - his body frame reminds me of Leigh Griffiths

Good support yesterday.

Brilliant how Killie allow folk for a fag - why DFC cant arrange this i`ll never know.

Didn't think Hemmings struggled at all, it was a brilliant team performance. On a different day Hemmings would score at least 2 with the chances he had. Thought Ross had a quiet game and thats the only change I'd make for next week, Low in for Ross. But all in all, wonderful display great team effort. 

It's amazing how people call it different. I thought Ross was quiet but effective but overall a big big team performance

Thought Ross had a decent game

Maybe needs to work on upper body strength that's all

Definitely as you were next week

It's amazing how people call it different. I thought Ross was quiet but effective but overall a big big team performance

Tbh I thought Ross was anything but quiet and was very effective.  Linked play very, very well, was always available and kept possession.  Can play a killer ball and the master of the reverse pass.  Going to be a vital cog in this machine imo.

Tbh I thought Ross was anything but quiet and was very effective. Linked play very, very well, was always available and kept possession. Can play a killer ball and the master of the reverse pass. Going to be a vital cog in this machine imo.

Ridiculous to say Ross had a quiet game! People need to pay attention to the whole flow of play and even what players are doing off the ball...

Ridiculous to say Ross had a quiet game! People need to pay attention to the whole flow of play and even what players are doing off the ball...

Got to admit, we are spolit for choice in the midfield, Thomson, GGH, McGowan, Ferry, Low and Ross. PH has built a decent squad that if we are hit with injury there will be decent cover all round.

Said in another thread.

I was pleasantly surprised at the strength GGH showed in midfield, winning numerous 50/50's.

Having said that, Killie were very poor.