The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Smiffy1

Saft Feet and Fatty

Rate this topic

Waste of a wage and that harkins doesn't track back......😜

Blessed to have both players, shut a few pusses today. DDYB

• Like 1

Dominated that midfield and Killie couldn't get a sniff.  It's a tricky one but as someone else said earlier GGH could be finding his positional home for the season or two.  Thomson, on days like today, is just a joy and impressive to watch.  the opposition just seem to know they are playing against a 'player' and they don't fancy it one bit.  Stewart was my MOTM by a bawhair but a lot our dominance was the result of KT's influence on the game.

Honestly don't know how anyone can make a case for not having Harkins in their team after that today.

• Like 1

Honestly don't know how anyone can make a case for not having Harkins in their team after that today.

You're right Mr G but I'll put my hand up and say I've had doubts myself.  For a while it wasn't easy to see where he fitted in but after Everton and today it's a lot easier.

Sublime assist from GGH today. What a talent he is. It's scary how much damage he could do this season with the quality around him.

Dominated that midfield and Killie couldn't get a sniff.  It's a tricky one but as someone else said earlier GGH could be finding his positional home for the season or two.  Thomson, on days like today, is just a joy and impressive to watch.  the opposition just seem to know they are playing against a 'player' and they don't fancy it one bit.  Stewart was my MOTM by a bawhair but a lot our dominance was the result of KT's influence on the game.

Aye, there were no duffers today and I went for GS too but KT was calling the shots today. 

Harkins range of passing today was first class.

Last season our best performances came with Harkins in the team. One of the first names on the team sheet for me

Harkins ability was never in doubt, people need to remember that good players like him often have to carry teammates with less ability.

Gary has had to cope with this in previous seasons and he proves that you don't need to run around like a loony to be a great player.

should be first on the team sheet imo.

Thomson taking the applause from the fans when warming down was a special moment today.

"There's only one Kevin Thomson"

Hopefully he will continue in this vein of form.

Happy to take sixty minutes of what he produced today every game tbh..

Superb player.

What a ball from Harkins for our third... especially after Stewart almost wiped him out in the process... :)

I'm sure harkins set up our last goal too.

Both played brilliant yesterday

Same 11 for next week

Stewart was my MOM

should be first on the team sheet imo.

There has been a lot of anti GGH comments but the guy is a real talent-his range of passing and close control are a joy to watch-playing in a more orthodox mid field role, and yes even in the holding role, gets him on the ball and when that happens he can really hurt teams-when he is played off the front he gets the  ball with his back to goal and has to rely on players actually finding HIM-he is much more effective playing deeper where he can dictate games as he did yesterday-Thommo and GGH were sheer class. No you're right-GGH -first name on the team sheet for me.

Actually it was rory loy who set up Stewart's second.