Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Saft Feet and Fatty

Smiffy1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

should be first on the team sheet imo.

There has been a lot of anti GGH comments but the guy is a real talent-his range of passing and close control are a joy to watch-playing in a more orthodox mid field role, and yes even in the holding role, gets him on the ball and when that happens he can really hurt teams-when he is played off the front he gets the  ball with his back to goal and has to rely on players actually finding HIM-he is much more effective playing deeper where he can dictate games as he did yesterday-Thommo and GGH were sheer class. No you're right-GGH -first name on the team sheet for me.

Waste of a wage and that harkins doesn't track back......

Blessed to have both players, shut a few pusses today. DDYB

As folk no im no a great lover of Harkins - tho that doesnt blind me from admitting when he`s been very good like yestrday.

Doesnt upset me that he played well yesterday - it makes happy as the next guy.

Smiffy - another d1ckish post from you yet again , why do you insist on using players to attack fellow dee all because they dont have the same opinion as you , YOU who thinks he knows the game cos you played in some sh1t pub team , your the guy who also thought mchale / mcbride where players - phucking superstar

I hope our great performances continue and i hope that every time KT or Harkins has a good game you aint gonna keep coming on here and beating folk over the head wi a stick over it.

Thomson and Harkins were class!

Harkins back to his best for sure!

BTW Mcginn and Holt were outstanding also. Holt is a massive upgrade on Dyer.

Comfortable on the ball at either end of the pitch, good height and good in the tackle.  What's not to like?  Lad is going to go far I think.

See if Tommo gets Injured or GGH not tracking back makes us lose a goal it will just reinforce the fact that you are a sasij.

Every time a player does does it does not mean your right. Because without a doubt KT will get Injured and GGH will get lazy again. One swallow does not make a summer.

Sasij.

1. GGH is not, and has never been lazy.

2. Yep, KT will need managed, like last season.

Sasij. Where's Jim Mac? How good was our midfield yesterday? Still got low and McGowan to slot in. Not about me being right, about Hartley being right. There's plenty sasijs on here, reckon I'm not one of them. But hey that's your opinion, which you're entitled to. DDYB.

Ps if KT is only getting 2k a week, he should be asking for a raise 😜

Adblock Detected